+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/02 Show (Dirty Laundry II) Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

What was the deal with Caprice talking about I want real. No one is going to be real. This is a freakin reality show. Does she think this is some serious TV show. Sally got punked.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

Acting my foot! Omarosa is a Be-yotch throughout her life. I don't believe for one minute it's all made up. She might have bitched-it-up more than usual to maintain her ridiculous title. She's like that co-worker who super: happy, joking, etc. but only in front of the supervisors. Who wants to be around that? I'm with Caprice, I'd rather not spend any time with you at all.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Ron, I think some were more real with each other than the others, though. And did not come in there with an agenda, although, frankly I think Oma just plays it all ways and sees what sticks. I did think she was genuinely nervous in front of the audience though, because she is all about dominating the room. She still tried to spin it around as being anyone else's fault but hers. In the end the joke will be on her, because no one will care. 14:58 and ticking.

I just realize that Omarossa lied. She claimed she was a professor. (at the very being of when Sally started interviewing her) I don't think so. As of Apprentice 1 she was just shy of finishing her MBA at Howard University. Since when has she had time to complete that. But she has never been a 'professor' at a university. That is an out an out fabrication.
    I thought so. Someone should do a web page of nothing but Oma's lies. I'd also like to see someone call her on her claims about being stabbed 7 times and being shot. With all the revealing outfits she has worn - where are the scars??

And Uncle David - Oma did say flat out "I am a professor". No two ways about it.

Still can't believe she called reality tv a 'profession'. LOL. She was right in that the others do have talent and/or careers, though. She freaked into 'fame', by being a losing contestant on a game show.
    Last edited by Brandy; 10-03-2005 at 05:08 PM.

After being on about 10 million shows and living here in my city I still don't know who the hell Omarossa is. They showed a clip for next week and she was crying at the table. I can't wait to see what that is about. She reminds me of those girls in school who don't have friends so they go around being a bully or trying to act tough.
    -Your President

Maybe Omarosa doesn't know who Omarosa is. Just a thought.

Well she was a pageant person here in DC. Those types of people never know who they are. They are raised to be fake.
    -Your President

Quote Originally Posted by Ron85
    What was the deal with Caprice talking about I want real. No one is going to be real. This is a freakin reality show. Does she think this is some serious TV show. Sally got punked.
    Yes, but I think Caprice just really liked Omorosa as a friend (scary but it looks that way) so perhaps Cap wanted to see the "real" Omorosa being herself, otherwise the so-called frienship she made with Omorosa is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Janice would help her case tremendously if she would just keep her mouth shut.

There is nothing else to say to that.

What was indeed chilling was watching Omarossa, do the fake interviews, No Way No How do I believe she thought Janice was cool etc.. what was really chilling was Omarossa be mean about all the others careers, that is the first time I feel that she has been brutally honest and open. It was cruel and evil. You can tell the others times she is acting because it is so fake, but that interview was not fake. I think this is the one and only time will we ever see the real Omarossa. I don't think we have to really worry about Janice and a knife , I would worry alot if Omarossa did the knife waving thing. Do I believe she would cut someone's throat if they got in her way. Yes. Without blinking an eye.
    I agree, Janice interrupting was annoying me. She's not mean or evil like Omorosa but Janice is soooo aggravating at times but I love her sense of humor so I will always have her back.

That footage of Omorosa was chilling. Very creepy..., like does she do that to everyone? I can't imagine someone being that mean... that interviewer (producer, was she?) was just doing her job and didn't do anything wrong and O probably made her job alot harder. If the cameras weren't there, I'd bet she'd be cruel to some of the cast members aswell. I'm glad Janice got on Omorosa's nerve - it's about time someone shut that bitch up!

That "other" board had a link to a clip of Oma giving the same treatment to a female interviewer of some live talk show, on air. The interviewer gave it right back to Oma.

There was also a link to an interview with Omarosa's ex husband. He said "what you see is what you get", in other words she really is like that in life as well. He said as long as you don't ruffle her feathers she is fine. But get in her way and you get what you saw on Surreal Life. (Warning: 'language') http://www.jimiizrael.com/ji/2005/09/23/08.37.23

There's a million people out there like that. They just don't need to put it on tv.
    Last edited by Brandy; 10-04-2005 at 06:45 PM.

Here is a link to an on-air confrontation between Omarosa and a tv interviewer. I have to say I haven't seen this show, so I dunno who this is? But she gave Oma an earful!

http://homepage.mac.com/mkoldys/iblo...57/E1175688519

(video clip) Sorry about the double-post, but, I can't seem to edit my past posts half the time, now. The edit button just isn't there. Kinda like Omarosa. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast