+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show (Dirty Laundry) Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

9/25 Show (Dirty Laundry) Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Sally is there and they're settling down to do "Dirty Laundry." Omarosa told them to stick up for each other, 'cause Sally might "go after Caprice." Hahahahaha

FORT Fan
    I'm gonna backtrack and tell you what they did before coming back to the house for Dirty Laundry.

When they woke up they were told that they all had to go out golfing. Balki was still depressed from the previous day's Janice/Omarosa confrontation. Caprice and the rest of them talked (actually, harassed) him into going. He ended up having fun with Caprice, though. Janice tried to be funny on the golf course. Unfortunately for Janice, instead of being amused by her antics, the rest of the cast seemed irritated by her behavior.

Then they came back to the house for the Dirty Laundry surprise.

FORT Fan
    Sally's dissecting each house guest, but it's ending on a positive note for each one.

Omarosa not happy that anything positive was mentioned about Janice. Says, "Sally is so off the mark" in her analyses.

They're waiting till next week to show us Omarosa's segment. The preview shows more heated confrontation - Omarosa telling Sally she ought to have gone after Janice for being a drug abuser and an alcoholic, Janice fighting back. Looks like Caprice will break down and be comforted by Balki...

I'm fixin to watch it now. Not sure I'm looking forward to it, but since I started this season I have to finish it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Omarossa just loves to add fuel to the fire. What part of Janice admitting she was screwed up did she not hear. One of these days see is going up against someone who will truly hurt her and she will have brought it on herself.

Omagrossa is an idiot.

As to the show itself: It's beginning to bug me, the misleading way the shows now will show 'next' or 'upcoming' clips as if that scene is in the next segment...

And it is not in the current ep at all - but next week's. Boooo.

He ended up having fun with Caprice, though.
    Did you catch him opening his eyes a squint and peeking up Caprice's leg while she sat there trying to talk him into going? Notice how even when he's crying or someone else is trying to comfort him or vice versa... he still manages to cop a peek or a feel. Sheesh.

He's a DEDICATED perv, I will give him that much. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy

He's a DEDICATED perv, I will give him that much. I guess.

Everyone has to be gifted in some area and being a perv happens to be his.

Bronson is SUCH a perv. Of course he's going to get all bent out of shape at Sally for calling him out on it.

WHO, I REPEAT, WHO has anointed Omagrossa the most popular reality show VILLAIN?? I know that none of us has deemed her that moniker, it's just been Omagrossa, herself, hoping to get that title. Well, she's not. Not in my book. She doesn't even rate in my book... she's a has-been and she needs to seriously disappear.
    The way she was "grooming" everyone before going on stage was sickening. The previews seem to be all negative on Omagrossa. I sure hope that it's true and Sally rips her a new A-hole. Sally is a fighter... so I'm really hoping.

Caprice. Ok. She bugs the holy crap outta me.. the way she'll hover around Bronson for the attention, and how she's always so mousy. I don't know how to explain it that well..

Jose.. Sally, he's not embarrassed, actually I don't think he even cares.

Janice did crack me up when she was driving around in circles like Lucille Ball.

I'm also getting really PO'd about the way they are always leading us on in regards to the "next episode" crap. They're doing that with Filthy Rich Cattle Drive too.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Everyone has to be gifted in some area and being a perv happens to be his.
    ROFL! So true.

WHO, I REPEAT, WHO has anointed Omagrossa the most popular reality show VILLAIN?? I know that none of us has deemed her that moniker, it's just been Omagrossa, herself, hoping to get that title. Well, she's not. Not in my book. She doesn't even rate in my book... she's a has-been and she needs to seriously disappear.
    She's a never-was. The Apprentice is a glorified game show.

She couldn't qualify for bitchiest temp in the typing pool. I mean, seriously, did the celeb-machine break down or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Omarossa just loves to add fuel to the fire. What part of Janice admitting she was screwed up did she not hear. One of these days see is going up against someone who will truly hurt her and she will have brought it on herself.

If she is screwed up she should not have come on the show. That is an excuse. She made a living tearing down young girls on Top Model now she can't take comments from other people. She is old and she should just stay at home wth her kids. Why is she out like this.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast