+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Season 6 Cast Announced

Season 6 Cast Announced

SHERMAN HELMSLEY. Yes, George Jefferson's "movin' on up" to the Surreal Life mansion with a booming voice and heart of gold.

STEVE HARWELL: Smashmouth's lead singer becomes our tattooed rock-star ring master.

[
    C. C. DEVILLE: Poison's axeman is hoping his time in the Surreal Life keeps him out of trouble.

TAWNY KITAEN: Are the men of the house safe from Whitesnake's former video vixen?

ALEXIS ARQUETTE: She's fabulous, stunning, and Patricia, Rosanna and David Arquette's brother.

ANDREA LOWELL: When Playboy TV's cover girl's not getting naked, the former pre-med will be outsmarting the whole cast!

Guest Star FLORENCE HENDERSON: The ultimate TV mom will serve the cast as our first ever in-house therapist/advisor.

MYSTERY HUNK: The cast will choose the final roommate from a pool of reality show hunks. Mr. Survivor? Mr. Apprentice? Mr. Big...

Talk about F-List Celebrities.

Florence Henderson? Sherman Helmsley - I'd like to think they had a bit more class than to appear on this show .
    I bet one of them walks.

As for the reality show "hunk" - You know, I can't imagine any of the reality show participants that I find appealing showing up in the Surreal Life house I mean, being on the urreal Life is a step down, even for D-list reality show "celebs", isnt it?
    Whoever it is, I'm sure he'll REEK of desparation.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

They can't choose Mr. Big; Chris Noth's busy on Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

FORT Fogey
    WHAT THE!?!?!?!? I've only heard of one of the people in this list... this sucks!

i do not know any of these personalities ..
    "this love is unbreakable..."

The only person I recognize is George and the guy from smashmouth. How boring. I thought they would try to top season 5 they are going backwards. Can we get Mike Tyson or Diana Ross.

FORT Fan
    Tawny Kitaen needs the gig - bad! And she'll stir stuff up. Girl's off her nut too. She might be fun. I know them all except the Playboy girl. And the Smashmouth guy? I'm thinking off a song I think they did...

Also, the last time Sherman Hemsley was in the news he was spending all his George Jefferson money on a very young half-Asian half-black girl.

Really, I'm not looking forward to their season so much. Maybe they'll kill my addiction to the Surreal Life, much like episode 1 of ApprenticeIII did.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 09-21-2005 at 12:37 AM.

Smashmouth sang that song hey now you're a star now. One hit. I will just buy the season 5 dvd and that will be my season 6. Unless they pick someone outrageous for the mystery person this season looks like a bore.

This is absolutely the worst Surreal Life lineup I have ever seen. Most of them I've never even heard of, the rest I couldn't care less about. Count me out for next season.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    The mystery person will be...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Maven, from Tough Enough. Spoilers from Rajah.com confirm this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast