+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Season 6 Cast Announced

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I barely bothered with the one that just ended so this one will be a snoozer.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Well if it is Corey count me out for the season.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    E News Weekend just reported that the last guest on The Surreal Life is Corey Clark.. from American Idol fame.

Ick. "hunk"?? I think not.
    On one hand I hate to see this insect get work, money or any kind of recognition.

On the other hand, he fills the "train wreck" spot they always need.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by nervousing
    ...Redd Foxx, the blue stand-up comic who played the crotchety old dad on Sanford & Son.
    Now THAT would be a Surreal Life worth watching. OMG can you imagine! Seriously, I would tune in every week if it were possible to see that guy. And may as well throw Lamont in there too!

The season#6 cast sounds like nothing remotely interesting. Have any of you guys EVER spent time wondering 'what happened' to any of these 6? I sure never have. Usually the fun thing about Surreal Life is getting to see the people you've always wondered about. Well, I've never wondered about any of these.

And I just realized there is no hunk to provide eye-candy for the female audience. What's the point in watching this?
    Last edited by fireflyer; 10-17-2005 at 04:20 AM.

They're gonna have a suprise hunk from some other reality show. I guess the surprise cast member is the new gimmick, since they had Jose as a surprise this season.

I thought Redd Foxx was dead, come to think of it?

Yeah, he is. I just thought it would be cool if he wasn't. I guess I'm feeling nostalgic. Today I was telling a guy at work about Surreal Life since he'd never heard of it before, and we were talking about "George Jefferson", and I kinda got excited about watching a couple episodes of season 6...

Just a couple

This season looks like it will be BORING.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar

SHERMAN HELMSLEY. Yes, George Jefferson's "movin' on up" to the Surreal Life mansion with a booming voice and heart of gold.

Guest Star FLORENCE HENDERSON: The ultimate TV mom will serve the cast as our first ever in-house therapist/advisor.

These are the only people that I've seen on TV
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

Did anyone else catch the premiere last night? Due to yet another Desperate Housewives repeat... I stumbled upon this show.

I'm not really a fan of anyone on the show this season, and have only sporadically caught the other seasons. Not a "must see" for me at all and still won't be.

The only slightly redeeming thing was the competition between male reality show *stars* to see who the final housemate was going to be. Scott Long (BB), Ace (RR Paris), Corey Clark (AI), John K (Survivor), and Maven ? (Tough Enough) all went through rounds of questions and they got eliminated one by one. It was down to Ace and Maven and the rest of the pseudo celebs picked Maven because they thought Ace was too much of a ham. At one point Scott had pulled down his jeans and showed his yellow speedos... and they had a major brown stripe down the back... joke, or mistake? eep.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I hope it was a joke Broadway because it was quite nasty. I kind of wish they had picked Scott as the final member, but Maven is ok to look at.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast