+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Was this episode unchanged from the ep that VH1 had on their website? I dont get VH1 up here in Canada, so I had to watch this ep on VH1's site. Is it the same, or did they add things to the televised show?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Was this episode unchanged from the ep that VH1 had on their website? I dont get VH1 up here in Canada, so I had to watch this ep on VH1's site. Is it the same, or did they add things to the televised show?
    Sorry, Canada Ranger, I wish I could answer that, but I don't know.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Poor Lucky is being ignored!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    even after the make-up gurus worked her over, Janice still looked like a tired, road hard, put away wet crack whore. her attitude is the same

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    I watched the show on the website and occasionally checked in to see what was showing during the 1 hour premiere and you didn't miss anything. The premiere and website shows were both the same, I am surprised they did it that way but who can understand the reasoning because VH1 doing anything, especially their creative scheduling.

The 2nd episode was a tad strange. I do think that both Omarossa and Janice are acting. Janice is just more on than Omarossa. Omarossa ocassionally has an off switch, Janice is not so fortunate. If there goal is to become the most hated reality queen in America they both have a good shot, Janice at the moment has the lead.

Omarossa was acting like an ass trying to price a $20 book for $40 bucks. Just trying to remind everyone she was on the Apprentice.

Jose deserves what ever he gets. Something to the effect 'if you lie down with dogs you get fleas'. At least he doesn't try to stand on any moral high ground, he is what he is and at least he is man enough to know that about himself and except it.

Janice, Janice, Janice, just does not know when to quit. Again she is trying to be crowned queen and she definitely good at creating conflict. I liked her and expected better but it is possible she sees this as an acting opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    ...Omarossa was acting like an ass trying to price a $20 book for $40 bucks. Just trying to remind everyone she was on the Apprentice...
    I waited with bated breath for someone to remind her of how she lost the money from the Apprentice flea market challenge.
    ]

Omarossa ocassionally has an off switch, Janice is not so fortunate.
    Jose ..... At least he doesn't try to stand on any moral high ground, he is what he is and at least he is man enough to know that about himself and except it.
    Very nicely summarized bottom lines on those three, Bearcata.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    Friday (7/22): Premiere Episode at 1:30 AM, Episode 2 at 2:30 AM and Noon.
    There are now additional airings:

Tomorrow (Friday 7/22) afternoon at 5:30 PM Eastern Time.
    Saturday (7/23) at 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM and Midnight ET.
    Sunday (7/24) at 11:00 AM ET.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123