+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Well... a boring episode so far.

Correction: Well, that was a boring episode.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    But Unk, doesn't she know that ... *gasp*... groping will be involved!?!
    Maybe her sedatives are kicking in this week!

Boring! Ugh, I truly think I'm done with this show.

Ooooh! I guess I missed the first part of the episode earlier. Watching it again now, and watching the book signing part which I didn't see earlier.

Now THIS is more like it! Bitchy people everywhere!

Bronson slams Omarosa because she can't pronounce "awry". She pronounced it "a ray", and he corrected her that it's "a rye", and she snottily tells him "same difference". He rolls his eyes and tells her "no it isn't, it's called English, you should learn it".

Omarosa bitching about Janice hogging the bathroom and making her (Omarosa) have to share with the others.

Omarosa says people like to think of her as the villain from The Apprentice, but she likes to think of herself just as a "diva". Someone please tell Omarosa what diva means, so she'll know that she'll NEVER come close to being one.

Jose's about had enough of Omarosa too.

Caprice, Caprice... she's such an airhead... likeable, I suppose, but totally clueless.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

ARG, my VCR didn't record it. I am catching the second half of it now. I love Omarosa, she worked so well with the the Sunshine Strikers.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    So now we get to see the soft side of Omarosa.
    I don't know that I'd call it a side. More like a sliver,
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Omarosa says people like to think of her as the villain from The Apprentice, but she likes to think of herself just as a "diva". Someone please tell Omarosa what diva means, so she'll know that she'll NEVER come close to being one.
    I caught that one too. Actually, what she said was, "No bitches here... just pure Diva'. I wanted to FedEx her a dictionary. First, she'd find a picture of herself next to the word Bitch, and secondly, I'm fed up with this whole 'Diva' syndrome. Just because you are full of yourself doesn't make you a Diva.

A good test... if you are calling yourself a Diva, chances are you aren't one.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Maybe her sedatives are kicking in this week!

... Thank you, Unklescott. I've been wondering when Janice's meds might have been/not have been kicking in, ever since I started watching ANTM, a few cycles ago

Cat

FORT Fan
    I've never understood why someone would want to call themselves or have people think of them as a diva. To me being called a diva would be like being called a brat if I was a little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by paulvons
    I've never understood why someone would want to call themselves or have people think of them as a diva. To me being called a diva would be like being called a brat if I was a little kid.
    This is just a guess on my part, but knowing what we do of Omarosa, I imagine she's calling herself a diva because she thinks it puts her on a celebrity status par with some of the recognized divas, like Barbra Streisand, Bette Midler, Diana Ross, etc. It probably goes along with her wanting to go by just her first name now, too. But just like saying you're the first supermodel doesn't necessarily make it so, acting like a diva doesn't necessarily make it so, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David
    A good test... if you are calling yourself a Diva, chances are you aren't one.

By the way, I just noticed we have Unclescott and Uncle David in the same thread. It's a family affair!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast