+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Fair Brady**spoilers**

My Fair Brady**spoilers**

My Fair Brady spoiler

Poor Adrianne! She was "aghast". They should call it "My Cheatin Brady"! I would KILL my girlfriend if she kissed a guy in front of me! If she wanted to a kiss a girl, thats ok.

New TV season promises edgy lineup

By BILL BRIOUX -- Toronto Sun

David Spade
    BEVERLY HILLS, CA -- Here are four edgy new U.S. cable shows pitched at critics at yesterday's press tour sessions. We'll have to wait and see if any Canadian networks have the guts to pick any of them up:

PETER, PETER, PETER: Now the answer to that stumper -- how do you follow The Surreal Life? With something even more surreal. Former Brady Bunch middle child Christopher Knight (Peter) met and fell in love with America's Next Top Model-winner Adrianne Curry when they were bunk mates on The Surreal Life 4. Now they are headlining their very own reality series, My Fair Brady (debuting Sept. 11 on VH1).

Knight is 47; Curry is 22. I asked if her parents were Brady Bunch fans -- back when they were kids.

Not really, she said, but mom declared Knight buff enough for her little girl. Mom, by the way, is a year younger than the twice-married Brady brat.

At one point in the clip screened for critics, Knight is shown playing tonsil hockey with another woman as his aghast gal pal looks on. Later, ageless Brady mom Florence Henderson -- apparently now some sort of relationship expert -- was brought in to counsel the lovebirds.

Knight was bluntly asked if he had ever tongue-kissed Henderson. "No -- that's Barry's playground," he answered, referring to older TV brother Barry Williams' famous stepmom makeout. Creepy!
    Last edited by carlrad; 07-17-2005 at 07:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread