+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Art_930
    Bronson, you disappointed me terribly. I had such wonderful memories of you doing the "happy dance". Those memories have been supplanted by you as a dirty old man groper. I am very sad.

and also TOTALLY agree.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Nemeses, Lmao! The saying in your signiture. i have a t-shirt that says the same thing.. and get made fun of when i ware it lmao
    lol, Spike, that's actually where I got the saying, from a t-shirt I have!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I was incredibly disappointed in Bronson. I was hoping he would come in and be sort of the father-figure of the house like Dave Coulier, Eric Estrada and Chris Knight. He just turned out to be a dirty old man.

Janice needs to chill. She is trying to take all the attention away from the others and it is going to biter her on the butt.

Carey surprised me. I wasn't expecting his laid back attitude. I think I am going to like him.

Jose looked dang good. I liked his attitude, too.

Pepa is great.

O is O and Caprice is meh.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    lol, Spike, that's actually where I got the saying, from a t-shirt I have!
    What color is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    What color is it?
    Nothing special, it's just a simple white T with blue lettering.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Originally Posted by karen14

NO WAY, Janice would have gotten upset if Casey or Jose put their arm around her waist like Balke did, especially since Janice was blatantly groping her some Jose forearm at the dinner table.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    TOTALLY agree.
    The thing is Janice has a right to have whoever she wants touch her. She told Bronson she didn't want him touching her and he wouldn't take no for an answer. I don 't see where it makes her hypocrite if she lets Jose touch her but won't let Bronson touch her. Does that mean if a girl says "yes" to one man, all men are allowed to fondle her?? I don't think so.

I was sooo disappointed in Bronson. I loved him as Balki! But he behaved as a moron on the show. Even if she didn't mind so much initially it was clear it was bothering her (pushing him away is a BIG clue) but he kept on and that was disrespectful. HOWEVER I do think Janice was being overdramatic...not just this incident but the whole viewing of her.

Pepa - I really liked her demeanor. I thought Janice was rather rude to her but still she seem to let it go and stand by her side when times got rough for the "first super model".

Jose/ Omarosa - Totally full of themselves, they should wind up getting along or scratching each others eyes out.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I can't believe that someone (Janice) is going to be a bigger psycho than Omarosa. That just blows my mind. It's like all the laws of nature have been turned upside-down.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY
    I was sooo disappointed in Bronson. I loved him as Balki! But he behaved as a moron on the show. Even if she didn't mind so much initially it was clear it was bothering her (pushing him away is a BIG clue) but he kept on and that was disrespectful.
    I wondered if he has some kind of compulsive disorder. The way he tried to grab her boob at the table was not normal. It was like his hand had a mind of its own. Also his agent's warnings against harrassment may have been for a good reason.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    Her name is Omarosa Maginault-Stallworth.
    Didn't I read a caption on the show that she "was separated from her husband of five years"? So, I guess that is why she doesn't know what to say for her last name as of now.

+ Reply to Thread