+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I was a bit confused about who was sleeping where. I only saw two bedrooms--one with two beds, and one with two regular beds plus two bunk beds. When Janice got to the house, Omarosa told her Bronson already had the best room and Janice would be sleeping with her. When Pepa came to the house, Omarosa told her Caprice was in one of the bunk beds and there were two guys in that room, which was curious because only one guy had arrived so far. Later when the girls were talking to Carey in the room with the bunk beds, they said he would have three girls in the room.

When they showed them getting ready for bed, it looked like Omarosa and Janice were in the two bed room, and Carey, Caprice, and Pepa were in the other room. I assume Bronson was with them but I couldn't tell and Jose slept on the couch.

There are 3 bedrooms. Bronson arrived first and got the queen and he does not share. The second bedroom was a double with 2 singles and that's Omarossa's and Janice's. The last was the 2 twins and bunkbeds.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Thanks for clearing that up, Bearcata!

FORT Fan
    Oh dear. My preconceived notions have been completely turned upside down.

I thought that Corey would be an obnoxious stoner (he is, after all engaged to out-there Pink) and it turned out that he appears to be a nice level-headed guy who I'd be pleased to have to dinner.

And Jose took Omarosa's questioning with grace. Questions she shouldn't have asked. None of her business.

As for Janice - she always looked half in the bag on ANTM and that hasn't changed.

Bronson, you disappointed me terribly. I had such wonderful memories of you doing the "happy dance". Those memories have been supplanted by you as a dirty old man groper. I am very sad.

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    Oh Janice!!! what a camera time opportunist you are!! It's hard to find the balance with Janice here, I try to excuse her behavior but alas to no avail. I agree Bronson's behavior was inappropriate. BUT am I wrong for thinking that if Jose had been putting his arm around her we would have different story line? I feel just because Bronson is not the typically most attractive guy around she was then bothered by his actions. As for the previews for upcoming episodes***(SPOILER)ÖÖ. Particularly when they bowl against the handicapped team. The ďbite meĒ argument is humorous and I feel just harmless banter. (I obv donít know for sure but Iím sure that handicapped members of the bowling team donítí want to be coddled as much as they donít want to be made fun of) But the Rainman commentÖÖÖ. Ouch!! It amazing in one sentence how someone can automatically lose all classiness. (I know I know not that she had much to begin with) In the end letís hope that that comment is because of editing trickery otherwise the comment Omarosa makes about Janice being a bad mother should breeze by her head. Donít contradict yourself Janice by giving the heat but not taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    Her name is Omarosa Maginault-Stallworth.
    Does she think people will forget she has a last name? Anyone who watched The Apprentice can probably still hear her introducing herself as:
    OmarosaMaginault-Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallwor th

Corey and Pepa are my favs in the house

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    .... It went from Janice to Caprice to Pepa and they all had collagen fat lips and brow lifts. It was like looking at the same face in three different color schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Am i the only one who didn't think Janice looked bad?? i thought she looks great for her age
    I'm on the opposite side of the opinion, I'm afraid. I think she looks horrible, very ugly. And she looks like she's in her 60's trying to look younger. She really should sue whoever did the plastic surgery, it was done very badly. But she really just looks awful.
    Last edited by Nemeses; 07-11-2005 at 03:18 PM.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

[QUOTE=Art_930].
    And Jose took Omarosa's questioning with grace. Questions she shouldn't have asked. None of her business.
    QUOTE]

When someone is a public figure, and you are given his rap sheet to read before he arrives and find he has been arrested for assault several times and you have to share a house with him for what 2-3 weeks, you ask questions. If Omarossa hadn't done it, one of the others would have. Its like having an elephant sitting in your living room it is not something you can ignore, it is better to get it out in the open and deal with it.

Nemeses, Lmao! The saying in your signiture. i have a t-shirt that says the same thing.. and get made fun of when i ware it lmao

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    NO WAY, Janice would have gotten upset if Casey or Jose put their arm around her waist like Balke did, especially since Janice was blatantly groping her some Jose forearm at the dinner table.

TOTALLY agree.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread