+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Omarosa or Janice?

lei
    FORT Fogey
    i never saw either in prior shows so i guess i start with a clean plate.

maybe i'm missing something but omarosa seems....okay on this show.

janice on the other hand comes off as a horrible, jealous (insecure), insensitive (i still can't get over the bowling scene) witch.

Omarosa gets on my last nerve, and not in a good 'love to hate her' way. Like Richard Hatch, she is someone who never should have been on television. When are their 15 gonna be up, already?

Janice is a has been, but she was a really great model with a more than substantial career. You have never heard of her because her time was the late 70's. In modeling terms 35 years ago is like ancient history. This is a business that thrives on the new. But before you all dismiss her, do a search and look at her young pictures. She was stunning. And she might have been mean in ANTM, but everything she said was nothing compared to what models have to hear on a daily basis, especially when they are starting. I don't particularly care for her antics, but she is really messed up. Now, what is Omarrosa's excuse?

I think that Janice is missing a couple of players in her head and that's why she acts the way she does, on the other hand, Omarosa is just doing it to appear on television, it's all about the show.

FORT Newbie
    It has to be Janice! Omerosa is going to get toe up from the flo up!

I can't stand either one of them. Janice, your day is over. Please stop embarrassing your children. Omarosa, just stop adopting the diva persona. To be a diva, you had to have succeeded at something for a LONG time. Also, I was thinking that for you to accuse Janice of being a crackhead was ridiculous, since you always adopt that "I'm on downers" tone of voice that you think makes you appear calm, cool and collected but actually grates on my nerves as much as Janice's rants.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

If all I saw was the bowling episode, I'd say Omarosa. But after seeing the last two episodes, I'd say Janice by a tiny bit. I really don't like either of them.

*I didn't see either of them before The Surreal Life*

I will say neither. It is hard to feel bad for Janice and her kids when she herself took shots at other peoples kids who happened to be disabled. I don't get her PTA mom thing. I do think she is on drugs. Omarosa is sad also. She does not relaize that she is not a real celebrity. She reminds me of Monica Lewinsky.

What is the deal with these two trying to oneup each other in the "my childhood sucked worse than yours" screen time? Me , I would try to make my life sound better than it was. Since when do you get off on the fact that "MINE WAS WORSE THAN YOURS?" That is so sad for both of them. To me, they are both still alive. So, I'm not feeling very sorry for either of them. They are both survivors of terrible things. FOCUS ON THAT! Not the bad. Current events should make each of them take stock and be grateful they weren't in NO.
    Go Tigers!

Oh, yeah , I forgot, Janice is a crack ho! ooooops - my bad! Oh, I forgot, Omarosa is a drama queen! I think it's a love thing! For God's sake , these two belong together!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread