+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Omarosa or Janice?

I want some reasoning from those choosing Omarosa. Ya know. I'm just curious. I gave mine for Janice

I give props to Janice for being the one person EVER to make Omarosa quote: "That Bitch is Crazy!"

You both are equally insane ladies, but I love Janice for pushing Omarosa's buttons since I despised her snobby, superiority, condescending personality.

Isn't it funny that people LOVED Janice on ANTM and now they hate her on SL5
    And people who HATED O on the Apprentice, still hates her now!

I loved Janice on antm. I love her even more on SL5 (even though I think she should come back to antm next season)

I hated Omarosa on the Apprentice. I hate her even more now.

But mostly I love Janice more just because she likes to bother Omarosa.

Got a little theory. Janice appears to be a little jealous of Omarosa or at least her comfort with her body. Stay with me here. O- haters refrain from covering ears and . Janice sees red anytime Omarosa bares any skin. For the burlesque challenge and Caprice's fashion show.

Omarosa over Janice anyday. Janice is like an overgrown twelve year old. Constantly trying to shock with her comments, breaking down in tears, being overly dramatic about everything, attention span of a gnat. *shudder* Don't love Omarosa either, but sheesh Janice makes me want to go through the TV and commit Top Modelcide.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    Got a little theory. Janice appears to be a little jealous of Omarosa or at least her comfort with her body. Stay with me here. O- haters refrain from covering ears and . Janice sees red anytime Omarosa bares any skin. For the burlesque challenge and Caprice's fashion show.
    Seems reasonable. But based upon what I've seen of Janice on ANTM I think thats just the way she is, making fun of everyone because she's "the worlds first super model"

I don't really want to bang either one of them

But seriously, I think Omarosa is a good person that is hard to work with and likes to play the b@#$ role. Janice is a b@#$ and a horrible person.

BTW, I don't think anyone had heard of Janice "The World's First Supermodel" before she was on ANTM. Anyone else think she will die of a drug overdose soon? She has issues and I think most of them have to do with her own lack of self esteem.

Originally, I thought it was going to be Janice. But after seeing her on this show, it's Omarosa. She's not nearly as bad as I thought while Janice is completely wacko!
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Fan

Janice is totally wacked

I didn't see ANTM, so I can't say how she was on that show, but sheesh...

This is a woman who is so dumb she says, "I was responsible for my father's death," and thinks there's a statue of limitations on murder.... UGH!

I still don't like Omarosa, but Janice makes me cringe.

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx

Omarosa over Janice anyday. Janice is like an overgrown twelve year old. Constantly trying to shock with her comments, breaking down in tears, being overly dramatic about everything, attention span of a gnat. *shudder* Don't love Omarosa either, but sheesh Janice makes me want to go through the TV and commit Top Modelcide.

I think you hit the nail right on the head with that assesment!
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Over time I developed a DEEP dislike for the way Omarosa acts. And I think that's completely what it is with Omarosa. She can be the biggest bitch ever, but I think somewhere under there is a nice O.

I never saw ANTM so I don't know how Janice was on there, but on this show I can't stand to hear her speak. I think a lot of it is probably an act too, but for some reason I just don't like her.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread