+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa or Janice?

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    And since Janice must be pushing 60 wouldnt her children be grown ups anyway?
    She acts like her children are 5 years old.

She probably needs them more than they need her. She is so damn needy.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Frankly I feel they are both wounded and both have good sides and bad sides... Pushing others around or snapping at them comes from insecurity which they both have for different reasons... That is my Lucy 5 cent psychiatric evaluation... Neither one of them is a 'bad' person just seeking control in the midst of chaos... (life).

Janice is WAY worse than O. At least so far on the show. I dislike O, less than JanIck! She cant strip down to basically a bikini for her 'kids' sake, but she can get drunk and act a fool cursing and throwing diva tantrums? And since Janice must be pushing 60 wouldnt her children be grown ups anyway?
    Not to mention she totally flashed Jose her rear end in front of the cameras! What was up with that? Yet she can't wear a bikini? She ticks me off. But she is full of drama!

FORT Fan
    Hard to like either one. Janice is nutso but funny. Omarosa is just such a liar. I'm loving the 2 witches go at it though.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    And since Janice must be pushing 60 wouldnt her children be grown ups anyway?
    She mentioned 2 children. Don't know how old they both are but I remember about 10 years ago, Janice trying to pass her newborn off as Sly Stallone's child. Until the paternity test, of course. Guess how fast Stallone dumped her and ran back to his long-term girlfriend, now wife, Jennifer Flavin.

I dislike Janices whiney, miserable sounding voice.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

After this last episode and the bowling alley one, Omarosa.

FORT Fan
    Omarosa is still worse.

On a serious note, I would like a forum monitor to delete my post (#45) above. This is about the grown-ups and I hate to bring the kids into it, considering he/she is probably old enough to surf the net now. My, how time flies.

Quote Originally Posted by nervousing
    On a serious note, I would like a forum monitor to delete my post (#45) above. This is about the grown-ups and I hate to bring the kids into it, considering he/she is probably old enough to surf the net now. My, how time flies.
    An admirable sensitivity to the subject, nervousing, and I respect your ethics for thinking of it.

But not to worry, if they're surfing the net, that's probably the least offensive or shocking thing they'd see about their mommy. Unfortunately. And I'm sure Mom has plenty of copies of her books around laying around the house.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Janice, duh.

Of coarse she has an attitude and os self-absorbed, but isn't that what makes her great? After watching her somewhere other then ANTM I've realized she's incredibly intelligent. She knows when she's causing drama and she's know how to press all the right buttons.

And she has more of a right to bitch and yell than Omarosa does. Janice has actually complished something more than being a reality TV whore. At least she can call herself a has-been rather than a never-has-been-and-never-will-be.

+ Reply to Thread