+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Omarosa or Janice?

Krom - I understood the analogy. I just felt it a little harsh LOL

But point taken, this is a message board & people use hyperbole.

Ron - Ok Ron You're right those women may have aged well (are they 52, like Janice is?) and Janice did drop out of the limelight for a long time. But she really was a top name in her day and the wild child of Studio 54 and the late 70s/early 80s. Then she dropped out to have and raise kids I guess.

Younger folks don't know who she really is, you're right. Like they wouldn't know who Patti Smith is, who was an icon of her day. She still is to some people. And some people recall Janice's glory days in the magazines too. SHe did have something special.

If she hasn't aged quite as well as those otehr women, she had a rough rough early life (that would turn a lot of people into a lot worse than being loud and larry as the English put it) and then a couple decades of hard livin'. The main problem today I think is that she is hanging onto some of teh same partying behaviors of her 20s. What is cute in one's 20s is just not cute in one's 50s. Then again it's her life and for the most part she seems to have fun.

MissT not sure why you feel Janice is dangerous other than Oma's word on it. No proof she was smoking crack or anything else in that house. And Janice is if nothing else a pro when it comes to modeling. She's not gonna stab someone in a shoot. I mean weren't knives in the house before that?! That accusation (of Oma's) was ridiculous. If Oma has PTSD from being "stabbed seven times" well with all the other fibs Oma was caught in - even on camera - I can't help it, I wanna see some scars on that before I believe her.

But if so that is still Oma's over-reaction and not anything based in Janice actually trying to stab Oma!! And if Oma was so afraid of Janice why was she begging her to "Bring it. Bring it!" Why was Oma egging Janice on with "I like a good fight, honey". She SURE did not seem one bit afraid of Janice to me. Just whipping up another fake drama to get press. My opinion.

Janice has only ever proven dangerous to Janice. Hard truth.

Omarosa! Janice is all talk and no action. Omarosa played Janice like a fiddle all season long.

I'm disappointed every time someone chooses Oma. Is that admirable, to push buttons that are that easily pushed?

It's not like Oma had a plan or anything. Taunting someone already fragile like that is hardly rocket science, hardly Machiavellian, hardly admirable even in Oma's definition (cruel, manipulative). And she wore out her castmates, wrecked the show and made a lot of people vow to never watch anything with Ooma in it again. Nice going Uh-ohma.

Check out the TVWP board if you wanna see it's not just me and a few people here saying they're not buying the dvd (I would have w/out Oma in it), not tuning in if Oma's on a show.

Quote Originally Posted by rattlerbrat
    Omarosa! Janice is all talk and no action. Omarosa played Janice like a fiddle all season long.

I am not picking either one but I have to agree. Janice is a grown woman and she got ran all over. That is her fault. No one else got ran over. Hell CArey even stood up for himself at the little housing development thing they were doing.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

Janice is a scared kitten inside, and Oma knew how to push her buttons that is for sure. It was still ugly to watch.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    Janice is a scared kitten inside, and Oma knew how to push her buttons that is for sure. It was still ugly to watch.
    Absolutely!!!!
    I like Janice but my mothering instincts come out and I feel like I need to take care of her and try and protect her.
    Omarosa: yes, she makes for good TV but I don't enjoy her or anyone else for that matter, picking on someone and then continually doing it when you see what kind of reaction you get out of that person and seeing that you are "getting away" with it from others standing around.
    You don't pick on a woman by telling her she is a bad mother...99.9% of the moms out there would lash back too! Wait until Omarosa becomes a mom ...the shoe will be on the other foot and let her see what its like to be attacked on your mothering "skills"........
    Yeah, I've probably screwed up on raising my son and I'll have to take the blame since its only been me raising him but ya know what...I've done the best I could do with the knowledge and abilities that I have.....am I a bad mom? I'm sure I could've been better at times but hell yeah, I'm a good mom....I'm sure Janice feels the same way
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

A scared Kitten??? She spread her legs on a country club golf course. Hung her behind out of a window tried to give lap dances at the club. Some scared kitten she is. And at the same time she talks about PTA and I am a mom, but she never acts like it.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    I'm disappointed every time someone chooses Oma. Is that admirable, to push buttons that are that easily pushed?
    Absolutely not. But it's more pathetic, IMO, to paint yourself like some Billy Bad Ass who turns into a sobbing mess every time some reality "villian" calls you a crack whore. Mind you, I don't have children. But my very mild-mannered, southern, Roman Catholic mother does, and let me tell you. Had Omarosa told Ma Rattlerbrat that she was an embarassment to her children and that I must hate her, she would've stomped a hole in Omarosa's head. That's what I was waiting on. Instead, Janice turned tail and ran.
    So basically, she's great at making teenaged aspiring models cry - but grown-ass women with egos just as large as hers? Nope.

It's not like Oma had a plan or anything. Taunting someone already fragile like that is hardly rocket science, hardly Machiavellian, hardly admirable even in Oma's definition (cruel, manipulative).
    Then why is it okay when Janice does it? Because her father molested her?*

And she wore out her castmates...
    Apparently, she didn't. The cast seem to overwhelmingly choose Oma over Janice. Can't blame 'em. Omarosa may be cruel, but she seems easy to ignore and can entertain herself. Janice? No so much. It's basically a "pick your poison" kind of thing. I choose "cruel" over "loud and obnoxious" any day.

Check out the TVWP board if you wanna see it's not just me...
    It could be you and 2 billion others. My opinion changes not one iota.

*Let me point out that what Janice endured at the hands of her father was an unspeakable cruelty, and I cheared - yes, CHEERED - when I read that Janice didn't give the man his heart meds and he dropped dead shortly after. HOWEVER, that is not an excuse for her to act the way she does. If she's screwed up in the head, she is apparently aware enough - as well as wealthy enough and old enough - to seek professional help for it. "Fragile mind" my ass.
    Last edited by rattlerbrat; 10-12-2005 at 12:39 PM.

rattlerbrat wrote:
    Mind you, I don't have children. But my very mild-mannered, southern, Roman Catholic mother does, and let me tell you. Had Omarosa told Ma Rattlerbrat that she was an embarassment to her children and that I must hate her, she would've stomped a hole in Omarosa's head. That's what I was waiting on. Instead, Janice turned tail and ran.
    This is what I'm talking about! I think Omarossa must have hit a "raw nerve" with Janice. She made her self look extremely stupid and pathetic.

Neither. Janice was deluded and vulger. Omarosa was bitchy & phony. Which having the two of them at the same time, made the show hard to watch. I wanted to know more about everyone else in the house, but we couldn't because of those two.

TPTB, should have cast one or the other for this season, and the other for the upcoming.

+ Reply to Thread