+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Omarosa or Janice?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    What is the deal with these two trying to oneup each other in the "my childhood sucked worse than yours" screen time? Me , I would try to make my life sound better than it was. Since when do you get off on the fact that "MINE WAS WORSE THAN YOURS?" That is so sad for both of them. To me, they are both still alive. So, I'm not feeling very sorry for either of them. They are both survivors of terrible things. FOCUS ON THAT! Not the bad. Current events should make each of them take stock and be grateful they weren't in NO.
    I respect Janice's past childhood - it should be a lifetime movie. Looking at Janice, you wouldn't think her life was like that since she's always so... Janice-ey! Omorosa needs to literally shut the $%#@ up - I know alot of people that has had the same problem she has. I mean who here hasn't been threatened or stab? honestly... Omorosa talks about that constantly if you didn't see the KI Part 2 episode, they showed a flashback of her goin' on and on about it to everyone many times.

Janice has never said anything about it because she doesn't like to talk about her past she even said to Naima of ANTM one time, "it's the past, you gotta learn to forget about it and move on." The only reason she wrote that book about her life was to make some money and let it out! She has never said anything about her pedophile father and abusive childhood until she wrote that book to let go of her dark past.

Omorosa needs to shut the $%^& up please bitch, you were a attention arrogant whore on the Apprentice and you are still one added to that you are a TOTAL FAKE. Omorosa is dead scared of Janice...

Janice is an insane attention skanky psychotic whore but she doesn't lie nor is she scared of Omorosa. Janice never once personally said something offensive to Omorosa (all she ever said was Omorosa the "Whore" or "Bitch") but for O to say that to Janice about her motherhood - that's harsh... Janice also never became as defensive as O when O called her a crackhead/crackwhore/crackbitch... Janice actually laughed and took it lightly if you ask me.

I'm always gonna go with Janice!!! No matter if she is a distasteful and spiteful woman, she is a legacy and I respect her for her "once" A-class life but I don't respect Omorosa for anything she has ever done.

Never said anything offensive to her???? Janice always seems to be jealous of Omarosa for some reason. Doing the modleing thing and the strip thing she only made comments about Omarosa trying to act like a runway model. All of them were doing that why didn't she say something about Caprice. I don't feel sorry for her. She made fun aof mental kids and then wants sympathy when someone talks about hers. B*tch please. Write another book and pay for your crack with it.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I agree with suckmytoes.

Omagrossa can go back to the "hood" and let those people finish what they started. What? Like, 7 or 8 times? Please..
    She also needs to get her fat ass off my tv screen and onto a shrink's couch.. A.S.A.P! The woman has more problems in her head than a dozen crack-heads working OVERTIME in a sugar cube factory!! Issues issues issues...

JANICE! JANICE! JANICE!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Omarosa, because Janice talks about herself like she is the queen bee, and she says she is a member of the P.T.A. way too much. and I am sick of her giving everyone the finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbyroot
    Omarosa, because Janice talks about herself like she is the queen bee, and she says she is a member of the P.T.A. way too much. and I am sick of her giving everyone the finger.
    It is almost as if she thinks she is still on the covers of vogue and is 25 years old. I never even heard of her b4. The world's first supermodel Iman looks way better right now than Janice does and she is ancient. And Omarosa is from DC where I live and she is embarrasing. She seems to think she is an A lister.

Janice is dilusional but omarosa is a walking nightmare.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

[QUOTE=Maveno] I agree with suckmytoes.

Omagrossa can go back to the "hood" and let those people finish what they started. What? Like, 7 or 8 times? Please..
    She also needs to get her fat ass off my tv screen and onto a shrink's couch.. A.S.A.P! The woman has more problems in her head than a dozen crack-heads working OVERTIME in a sugar cube factory!! Issues issues issues...

JANICE! JANICE! JANICE!

Omagrossa!
    Go Tigers!

I don't know why Janice thought her behavior on that golf course was funny. That was a country club not a strip club. She is too old to act like this.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    I feel for Janice, she's got some problems, but it makes her completely entertaining. Omarosa on the other hand is just a fame-seeking diva. Whereas Janice has earneed her fame. Go Janice!
    Ich liebe dich!

How did she earn her fame? I never heard of Janice b4 america's next top model. And she is the worse looking model at her age. Cindy Crawford, Iman Beverly Johnson, Christie Brinkley, they all are ancient and still look good. Janice looks a mess.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

+ Reply to Thread