+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bronson Pinchot

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I agree,he is kind of creepy.Does anyone know anything about any sexual harassment charges he may have racked up?I am curious about his because I don't remember reading or hearing anything about it.
    I've been trying to find that out myself. He must've done something. Why else would his agent have told him to "Just be careful. Be careful."? And why would Bronson've said that when he first arrived. He even said that when he first told his agent he was doing this his agent told him to "Be careful."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Definitely lots of red flags where BP is concerned.

He seems compulsive, his agent sounded nervous.

BP's eyes were glazed as he crept up on Janice - and then when she was almost hysterical on the phone, he stood right behind her at a disconcerting crotch to eye level.

Which nickname suits him best:

creepybalki

or:

Bronson Pinchbutt

??

I'm very grateful that he didn't participate in the burlesque show.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Entranced by BEAUTY Precious Things's Avatar
    My vote is for Bronson Pinchbutt! ROTF!

FORT Newbie
    Yeah- I felt bad for Janice. That looked very unpleasant. I would have been so upset- bust out the pepper spray LOL. I watched him in this random movie this weekend- it is called Icemaker. It was crazy to see him in a movie. The movie is super odd, but like hilarious, I guess like him. Morgan

I'm liking this season much less than all the others. A big part of it is that Omarosa and Janice had the potential to provide a lot of drama. However, they are both so caught up in their own little worlds that they don't ever truly interact with anyone.

However, this discussion is about Bronson. I share the disappointment so many feel in him. In the other seasons, there almost always was an older male who brought some sort of stability to the group, Chris, Dave, MC Hammer are the ones I remember best. Bronson is coming across shallow so much of the time. It's Corey who's being the responsible one.

It's a shame that Bronson can't show more humanity or something. Chris showed us last season that a guy can like racy stuff and still be centered. Maybe Bronson is just only centered on the racy stuff. I'll probably keep watching, but I don't know if I'll ever enjoy this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnydoll
    .....Omarosa and Janice had the potential to provide a lot of drama. However, they are both so caught up in their own little worlds that they don't ever truly interact with anyone.
    Very astute observation, ginnydoll
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Bronson must have had one hellish childhood. Seems like in clips from next week's show, once Janice talks about her own childhood and then how much she loves her kids and nothing will come between them, he breaks down into sobbing. He does seem to have a very odd attitude towards women (keeps calling them "plastic vaginas" any time they act in a way he doesn't like) but, once he associates them with motherhood I think he just crumbles. I hope he is getting some therapy. He's one loaded minefield.

He's nothing but an egotistical, chauvinistic pervert. I see NO potential in this guy, as an actor or as a husband. He grosses me out so much, I can't STAND seeing him on the show.
    The constant harassment that he dishes out to Caprice is borderline sexual harassment. The only reason he's got his sites set on her is because she's very "laid back" and doesn't have an opinion (like the rest of the women who'll straight up tell him off). The way he spread out her centerfold on his pillow and then talked about her having a multiple orgasm...............TO THE CAMERAS!? Yea, this guy has some serious issues.

I never did really "get into him" when he was Balki, he was just someone who was a character I watched on a show. When I saw that he was going to be on this show, I was like.."Oh yea..that weird speaking guy from that stupid show..where the hell has he been?"
    NOW, anytime that I'll see him..I'll say something like, "Oh yea..Bronson, the sexual pervert..ewww!"

This show hasn't helped in renewing his "popularity" in my opinion, if anything...it's sealed his showbiz fate. Hopefully.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yep he definitely comes across as creepy and delusional - and strangely - judgmental! Soon as a woman rejects him he calls her a "plastic vagina". For someone who watched his mother suffer - he sure has zero perspective on women.

I was gonna say empathy but I can't quite say that based on a tv show. For sure he objectifies them, though. Also runs VERY hot/cold on each one.

Why Caprice didn't kick him where it hurts and knock him out of the bunk, I dunno. She is wayyy too passive for her own good.

He will now and forever be Bronson Pinchbutt in my mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast