+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bronson Pinchot

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    When he was first in the house, by himself.. he kept voicing his "concerns" about having so many women there. Ok. Then, he says something like, "Boy, I better be careful"..or something like that. Alrighty then.
    THEN, he's on the phone with his manager and explains the number of women.. all his manager kept saying was (in serious fashion), "be careful. Just be careful"..
    Does Balki have a history of being a touchy, gropy, sex fiend!?

It's getting glaringly obvious he's a pig. His comments and really gross behaviors seem to be his "norm".

Yeah, Balki's been my big disappointment in SR5. He and Omarosa I had preconceived notions about going in.

My thoughts going into the first episode were more about those two, because they're the only two I really knew anything about. The two models (Caprice and Janice) I assumed would be attractive, given that they're models. Ok, Caprice is an air-head, but cute and kind of attractive. Janice is butt-ugly and looks used up, and is crass, wasted and bitchy, but I find her bitchiness kind of funny for some reason, and I'm still rooting for her to put a slap-down on Omarosa. I'm liking Carey so far, in spite of his relationship with Pink. Pepa is pretty cool, so far. Jose is just an ignorant ego with muscles, and I don't find him attractive or sexy in the least.

Omarosa is Omarosa, what else can I say?

But Balki I thought would be cool. But he's turned into a sitcom version of someone's weird Uncle Bob who lives alone or with his mother, and for good reason. He's only 46, but he dresses like a 1960's version of a 46-year old, not today's 46-yr old. And a comb and good hair cut would work wonders, I'm thinking. This Yale-educated man who's hobbies include Greek sculptures is more like a pathetic beach bum. I'm very disappointed in him.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

What a dissapointment. I would have rather gone on with the fantasy of lovable Balki and never to have seen CREEPY Bronson.

Guess a big red flag should have been when at the begining he said something to the effect That his manager told him not to do anything that could be taken as sexual harrasement.

Must be some kind of history there.
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death"

Bronson certainly is one big disappointment. I expected him to be so much more than a pervert. Some of his lines are funny but if he tried to grab my boob, I would have knocked him flat on his kaister! No, I wouldnt have cried. Thats not my style. I would have kicked his arse!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    Bronson certainly is one big disappointment. I expected him to be so much more than a pervert. Some of his lines are funny but if he tried to grab my boob, I would have knocked him flat on his kaister! No, I wouldnt have cried. Thats not my style. I would have kicked his arse!
    I didn't think he tried to grab Janice's boob but I agree that he's become very creepy and very perverted. He scared me last night.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    But Balki I thought would be cool. But he's turned into a sitcom version of someone's weird Uncle Bob who lives alone or with his mother, and for good reason. He's only 46, but he dresses like a 1960's version of a 46-year old, not today's 46-yr old. And a comb and good hair cut would work wonders, I'm thinking. This Yale-educated man who's hobbies include Greek sculptures is more like a pathetic beach bum. I'm very disappointed in him.
    Yep, that's my thoughts too!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    I didn't think he tried to grab Janice's boob but I agree that he's become very creepy and very perverted. He scared me last night.
    I really DID expect more from him. I dont know what hurts worse...his shirt or his attitude towards women.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

I would have never thought this guy was straight. Man I was way off.

FORT Newbie
    Unfortunately for the women on the show, he is all too straight, and undoubtedly will try to re-enact "the dance of joy" with every one of them.

I agree,he is kind of creepy.Does anyone know anything about any sexual harassment charges he may have racked up?I am curious about his because I don't remember reading or hearing anything about it.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I loved the fact that "Balki" had to put Omarosa in her place about her use of the English language when she said everything had gone "array" instead of "awry"

Balki --> "It's called English. You should learn it."
    Last edited by fireflyer; 07-24-2005 at 07:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast