+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bronson Pinchot

I remember the horrible Step By Step show too. I don't remember Balki in it though. : You know who they should add into Surreal Life? That Vicki girl-robot from Small Wonder! I'm joking.

I hope Balki is likable on the show.
    Ludicrous speed!

Okay he officially creeps me out. I was hoping he'd be more of the "Full House Joey" of this season.

They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Ugh, he's creepy. He totally ruined what love I used to have for Balki. Is he really from France or Canada? He kind of has an accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Becki
    Ugh, he's creepy. He totally ruined what love I used to have for Balki. Is he really from France or Canada? He kind of has an accent.
    No, he was born and raised in New York City until his family move to California sometime in his teens. He graduated from Pasadena (CA) High School.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    I don't like him yet. I am going to say yet because it is just the first episode. He is really wierd and creepy. Maybe he will prove me wrong as the show goes on. I doubt it very seriously though.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

um, Balki, groping is usually defined from the point of view of the person being touched, not the toucher. he was gross. and two quotes about sex with roomates -- different roommates? ai. get a grip, but on something besides janice.

At first, I thought I was really going to like him, but he came off as a pervert! Janice clearly said back off and was getting upset, but he kept touching her. And I agree greenie, the whole part about sleeping with two different roommates is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie227
    ai. get a grip, but on something besides janice.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

aly
    GROSSSSSSSS! He was a total creep and it looks like he just gets worse as the season goes on!

For the sake of any shred of street cred I might have left I hope I'm wrong, but I think Step by Step might have starred Patrick Duffy and Suzanne Somers and sundry child actors as a blended family
    You got it right fluff, sadly - I used to watch the original version, I think it had Alan Ruck and the guy from Born on the fourth of July - the cook, something about square burgers or something.

Even worse, I think i remember MEEGO as some Jonathan Lipnicki vehicle. Ugh.

Reading the comments here, makes me wish I had VH1 to see how trashy these people are

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    When he was first in the house, by himself.. he kept voicing his "concerns" about having so many women there. Ok. Then, he says something like, "Boy, I better be careful"..or something like that. Alrighty then.
    THEN, he's on the phone with his manager and explains the number of women.. all his manager kept saying was (in serious fashion), "be careful. Just be careful"..
    Does Balki have a history of being a touchy, gropy, sex fiend!?

It's getting glaringly obvious he's a pig. His comments and really gross behaviors seem to be his "norm".

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast