+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sandi "Pepa" Denton

Always liked Pepa - she seems even nicer on the show. Thought she might be another vixen but she seems very sweet. Nice of her to dish up dinner for everyone that first night!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She's definately a cool chicky, I'm glad she's 'normal' and on the show.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Sandi, Sandi, Sandi... You had me at hello, but I gotta say, that trick with the banana... WOW!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Gotta just say again, I love Pepa. She sees things for what they are. She knew there was nothing bad going on during that photo shoot, although I think the drama in that house is wearing her out, by the same token. Hope this does something good for her career. Anyway Pepa seems like a really nice really smart person, the type of person anyone would want for a friend. (And oddly others seem to ignore her?)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think she's just staying away from the "drama" and craziness of the house.. she's wayy too cool and knows that she doesn't want to be seen as an instigator (Bronson), a bitch (Omagrossa), or whacked out (Janice). I don't think she's being "ignored" by anyone...the cameras are just paying more attention to the 3 attention hogs. It wouldn't make for good tv to film her having a normal conversation all the time with the others.

She hangs low with the normal ones of the house, and for that... I like her even more! She has class. Oh, and she's hot too.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yep and I think she is still getting enough coverage, that this will boost her career. I saw there is already something else coming out to honor Salt n Pepa though I can't recall what it is... but it is a good sign considering she had kind of dropped out of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    Yep and I think she is still getting enough coverage, that this will boost her career. I saw there is already something else coming out to honor Salt n Pepa though I can't recall what it is... but it is a good sign considering she had kind of dropped out of sight.

It is Vh1's hip hop honors. And considering what salt n pepa did for hip hop she can never fall off. She is a hip hop Icon. She has paid her dues. She can do whatever now.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

Thanks Ron.

Yep - The Shoop video will always be classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    Thanks Ron.

Yep - The Shoop video will always be classic.

No problem. I just watched them perform and Pepa can still rap. She looked great too. I was suprised to see Salt rapping the same way she is a minister. All of them still have it. I am glad they got honored. Omarosa was there too
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

Oh I missed it. I always liked Salt n Pepa anyway. Glad they got back together even if it was just for one show.

Where isn't Omagrossa? Is that timepiece broken that is measuring her 15 minutes? I wish at least "celebs" these days had talent or something, other than being on a glorified game show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast