+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Janice Dickinson

When Janice met with a modeling agent named Jacques Silverstein, her portfolio consisted of four very bad photographs. Expecting yet another rejection, it was only when Silverstein's pretty teenage girlfriend expressed an interest did he change his mind. The young girlfriend's name? Future Oscar nominee and 'Soprano' star Lorraine Bracco. Janice had finally found someone who believed in her.
    Bio extract from Janice Dickinson: The First Supermodel.
    Click link for full bio.

Janice is looking good! A little Teri Hatcher-ish in that photo, which is not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination.

I'll miss her wacky antics on ANTM, but I hope The Surreal Life proves to be a fun, career-boosting experience for her.

I wonder if she'll be demonstrating "sexy" all over the place, like Tyra always ordered her to--I'm imagining her humping the furniture in every room.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I was looking at some of her photos from her younger days whilst scouting around for bio info and she was really quite stunning.

Oh Fluff, Janice was a foxy fox back in the day! Her face was a wee bit softer when she was young, but I really do think she looks fabulous now, for being her age. You have to either be a vampire or have good surgeons to look that good that old.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I was semi-shocked at just how flat out beautiful she was.

She looked her best when she wasn't heavily made up imo.
    Incredible natural beauty.

You have to love Janice. She will definetly be a good combatant to Omarosa.

she says they hate eachother in her TV guide artical. Pertsonally I dont think she is that pretty, and I highly dislike her. Did any of yall notice that VH1 is using alot of ANTM people on their shows?

FORT Newbie
    O YAY! I LOVE JANICE! I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE SURREAL LIFE NOW!

Did anyone else see that clip of Janice about to fight Omarosa. Omarosa actually looked terrified. can't wait to see what happens next.

I am going to be watching this show for the first time...JUST to be able to see Janice let loose on Omarosa. Sounds great!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast