+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I still can't stand the woman, but in all honesty.. she isn't acting too bad on the show. Well, she still has that "I'm all important" attitude resonating off of her. Oh, and her stupid questions to Jose. The "you're an awful mother" comments.

Ok yea.. she's still just a bitch.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Was she drunk or what when she was grilling Canseco...She had to have been. Not even this B*tch would be ballsy enough to ask those kinds of questions when you first meet someone...

...Had to be the booze, right??
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death"

Quote Originally Posted by alaskangurl
    Was she drunk or what when she was grilling Canseco...She had to have been. Not even this B*tch would be ballsy enough to ask those kinds of questions when you first meet someone...

...Had to be the booze, right??
    Oh, I don't know. I didn't really think much about it at the time, I just thought it seemed right in character for Omarosa.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fanatic
    I don't have VHI so I haven't been watching, but I saw Omarosa on Dr Phil, he she said that Omarsoa, is just average looking. I disgaree, Omarosa is actually sorta pretty. Donald is about average in looks, imo. Omarosa just has an ugly personality. I think Omarosa has a talk show in the works, and it will work. People love to watch/listen to people they hate. Starr Jones is a good example. Omarsoa would be perfect on the view.
    Last edited by jman79; 07-13-2005 at 10:33 AM.

-H-
    ahh shucks! we don't get the new season here yet. but, ewwww omarosa??. she had her more than 15 minutes of fame. god, can someone just make her disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by jman79
    I don't have VHI so I haven't been watching, but I saw Omarosa on Dr Phil, he she said that Omarsoa, is just average looking. I disgaree, Omarosa is actually sorta pretty. Donald is about average in looks, imo. Omarosa just has an ugly personality. I think Omarosa has a talk show in the works, and it will work. People love to watch/listen to people they hate. Starr Jones is a good example. Omarsoa would be perfect on the view.
    i don't think she at all near pretty. with her personality she make herself really ugly. if she having her own talk show i hope it sinks. i am definitely 100% not watching it. that's pathetic man.

Apparently she has split with her husband. Don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but it's on People Magazine website under news.

Here's the article:

Omarosa Splits from Husband of Five Years
    Thursday Jul 14, 2005 8:00am EST

She may be outspoken and famously stubborn in order to get her way, but there's one thing Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth admits to not succeeding at: her marriage.

The former Apprentice star who was the contestant that viewers and the other players loved to hate tells PEOPLE that she split with her husband of five years, Aaron Stallworth, at the beginning of the year but has kept it quiet.

"I wasn't as supportive to him as I could have been," says Manigault-Stallworth, 31. "He's home on the ranch (in Texas) and I'm in L.A. working on several projects."

The couple have yet to decide if they will file for divorce, but she says they are still best friends.

In the interim, she's filming Surreal Life 5 on VH1 and "just being Omarosa."

Poor husband

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    Poor husband
    Are you kidding??? It's the best thing that could have happened to the guy.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

From People Magazine

There is one thing Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth admits to not suceeding at: her marriage. The former Apprentice star told Scoop she split with her husband of five years, Aaron Stallworth, at the beginning of the year but has kept it quiet. "I wasn't as supportive to him as i could have been," says Manigault-Stallworth, 31. "He's home on the ranch (in Texas) and I'm in LA working on several projects." The couple have yet to decide if they will file for divorce, but she says they are still best friends. In the interim, she's filming Surreal Life 5 on VH1 and "just being Omarosa."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast