+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth

I have a feeling that Omarosa is gonna "serve" Ms. Janice on a platter. LOL!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    How can the house side with that *****? Anyone who saw The Apprentice knows that this sorry excuse for a human being deserves nothing but enmity. OK, her constant lying about virtually everything on The Apprentice was one thing. Perhaps we can just view that as good conflict television, but what she did to Erika was unconscionable.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I truly detest the way she manipulated her experience on the Apprentice in the talk show circuit. I cannot stand this woman.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I side with Janice, too. I can't stand this woman.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I truly detest the way she manipulated her experience on the Apprentice in the talk show circuit. I cannot stand this woman.
    I'm with ya on that. She's obviously a fake! I saw her on Dr. Phil and she couldn't keep her stories straight. I cracked up when they showed a confessional of her on the show making fun of Donald Trump and he was there as a suprise guest. Trump looked really pissed off too and Omarosa just starting kissing butt, laughing it off and making excuses.

*Sigh... I really hope Janice teach her a couple things or two.

It said in the beginning of tonight's show that she is recently separated from her husband of 5 years. I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    It said in the beginning of tonight's show that she is recently separated from her husband of 5 years. I didn't know that.
    Me either. Guess that's why she dropped the last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Good for him!

FORT Fan
    Omarosa v. Janice Dickinson.........in the words of Henry Kissinger; "too bad they can't both lose."

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    I personally can't stand the you know what. She seems like she cvould be cool at times. I don' think we would get along at all. Her and Janice are going to be going at it i bet.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast