Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 240 lbs
    Bats: Right
    Throws: Right
    Position: Right Field
    Team: Way too many to list

Career highlights and bio can be found at JoseCanseco.com

Looking to sell more books!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

This is a, um, sport guy? <--clueless un-sporty SFG
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

JR.
    Will there be a juicing scandal in the house?

I cannot stand Jose Canseco. He frequented a nightclub I went to once and was everything everyone said he was, very uptight, rude and arrogant. Maybe it was the 'roids talking, I certianly hope so. I'm interested to see how he handles Janice. lol
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    He's ok. I feel bad though because they treated him so badly when he first came into the house. But that is what VH1 wanted them to do by having him be the last person to come in and have the whole newspaper article on him. That was mean of them to do that because no one wants to be judged by their past without even getting to know him first.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I dunno what I really think about him yet.. but, I'll agree that the producers were unfair in printing up every.single bad thing he's done in life. I mean.. surely the others have some dirty laundry that they could have dug up for everyone to read.

He seemed to take the "3rd degree" questions by Omarude-a really well. If anything, we all know now that his balls are small.

I couldn't stop looking at his birthmark on his hand. I dunno why, and it started to bug me. How random is that?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

He is a trash talking dirtbag and I can't stand him;it's one thing to accuse Mark McGwire of steroid abuse(which McGwire admitted to,and it was actually androstene,which was legal a few years back)but when you go accusing Rafael Palmeiro(my favorite baseball player),then my friends,you have gone too far.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Am I the only one who found Jose’s ability to shrug off insults with a smile to be appealing? So many people these days are volatile and reactive, that I really admire people who don't flame up at every little personal attack.

Imagine if it had been Janice sitting there signing books. How well could she have handled the snide comments? Verbal cat-fight, if not physical.

So thanks Jose for having at least a little composure in a world where most people don't have the ability to compose themselves. Hopefully you've learned from the past.

To be honest, I'm starting to really like Jose. He's fun, non-explosive and really laid back.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast