+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jose Canseco

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Bahahaha....

Somebody had to do it. Looks like Canseco was right again.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveIsTheMan
    Bahahaha....

Somebody had to do it. Looks like Canseco was right again.
    OUCH!!

FORT Fan
    Jose is soooo lame. I'm watching him on a CNBC talk show and he is sitting there in his undershirt. I know he supposedly did Madonna like a hundred years ago, but he has been setting off my gadar all season.

Oops! Do you have to be gay to have "gadar"? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The interviewer is quoting passages from his ex-wive's book and Jose is responding to each embarrassing quote. Calmly. Boy is on some anger management pills.

He says he'll bring out another book soon so he can answer some questions he couldn't previously answer because up until 14 days ago he was still on probation.

He and some lackey are discussing the probability of Jose becoming the next (big action hero) Arnold Schwarzenegger. Whatever. You can do anything, boy. Go for it. Except, I think his arms are a little too big.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 10-06-2005 at 10:38 PM.

Oops! Do you have to be gay to have "gadar"? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Generally speaking, I do believe you have to be gay to have the "gaydar" working correctly. I did not pick up the vibes, and I know my gaydar IS working.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    He is a trash talking dirtbag and I can't stand him;it's one thing to accuse Mark McGwire of steroid abuse(which McGwire admitted to,and it was actually androstene,which was legal a few years back)but when you go accusing Rafael Palmeiro(my favorite baseball player),then my friends,you have gone too far.

Of course he admited to using that substance it was not illegal in baseball. When it came time for Mark to be a man in front of congress he sat their and cried like a baby and said I don't want to go to the past and no comment. And Ralphy Palmeiro sat there and lied through his teeth. I actually beleive Jose.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

Jose came out of this smelling like a rose. I still agree with everything I posted about him a few weeks back, so I won't repeat it.

Just want to say that it was refreshing having such a calm male presence on the show. I'm quite surprised that Jose got the least posts of anybody on this forum. If nothing else, he's good eye-candy. I would welcome him becoming an action star. He's got the look for it -- don't let it go to waste!

Well, let's face it -- the drama queens will always get the most ink!

Ill Never watch baseball again, this guy should of stayed on the juice look what happen to him he turned into a cross dresser. Who goes on tv and wears chap stick and womens panties, i dont care how desperate you are for cash this MAKES ME SICK

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thawootah
    Ill Never watch baseball again, this guy should of stayed on the juice look what happen to him he turned into a cross dresser. Who goes on tv and wears chap stick and womens panties, i dont care how desperate you are for cash this MAKES ME SICK
    You're not going to watch baseball again.. because why?! What does baseball have to do with Jose on the SL?
    He's not a crossdresser, but I find it really odd that you'd rather have someone do an illegal substance that's very harmful to the body instead of being a crossdresser.

I think he's stable in his manhood, that's why he was able to participate in all the "games" that they played in the house. Like, for instance..putting on PANTIES for Caprice's underwear show. The chapstick wearing is such a non-issue.. so the guy likes softer lips instead of chapped, cracked and rough lips.. so what??
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12