+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carey Hart

Carey Hart

He's known for turning huge back flips on his motorcycle and flipping head over heels for P!nk. Carey Hart is one of the planet's most electrifying motorcross riders who is willing to take just about any risk and break almost any bone in his body to create magic on his motorcycle.

Carey Hart entered the world of motorcross at the age of four when he began riding dirt bikes while growing up in Las Vegas. He turned pro at the age of 17 and began riding freestyle when he was 23. Since then, he has become the planet's most well-known motorcross rider - and even has a trading card game and his own action figure.

At the 2000 Gravity Games, Carey Hart became the first rider to land a back flip on a motorcycle during a competition. The jump left Carey with a compressed vertebrae in his lower back and pulled ligaments. The trick is known as the "Hart Breaker" which Corey didn't try again until the 2001 X Games where he lost the handle on his bike and had to bail. He ended up with broken bones in his foot, a couple of broken ribs and a bruised tailbone.
    It was just another day at the Carey Hart School of Motorcross Mayhem which also introduced the world to such tricks as the Superman Seat Grab and the Hart Attack (a mid air handstand on a motorcycle!)

Hart Break - Carey Hart has broken more than 20 bones while riding motorbikes, including his femur twice.

Hart On - Seems Carey has given his "Hart" to popstar, P!nk, who Carey met at a motorcross show in Las Vegas. He rides a motorcycle in her video for, Just Like a Pill.

Hart Beats - Carey Hart loves music and played bass with the band, Pennywise, during the 2001 Warped Tour. He also appears in Kid Rock's video for Bawitdaba as the guy who jumps over the trailer park on a motorcycle.

Extreeeeeeeme, Dude!!! I don't know squat about this guy except for him dating P!nk (whom I didn't know spelled her name with punctuation--is that to make her new bank account password more secure or summat?). He looks like what would happen if Joseph Fiennes decided to join Blink 182.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I once saw him in some documentary about a tattoo parlour.
    He was one of the investors in the place I think.
    It was quite an interesting show.

At the 2000 Gravity Games, Carey Hart became the first rider to land a back flip on a motorcycle during a competition. The jump left Carey with a compressed vertebrae in his lower back and pulled ligaments. The trick is known as the "Hart Breaker" which Corey didn't try again until the 2001 X Games where he lost the handle on his bike and had to bail. He ended up with broken bones in his foot, a couple of broken ribs and a bruised tailbone.
    "Dude! This trick nearly paralyzed me before, but I have always dreamed of performing dangerous stunts on a contrived cable TV event with maybe a dozen viewers!"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Pink Gets Engaged To Motocross Champion Carey Hart

Carey Hart is about to make a married woman out of Pink. The on-again, off-again couple is officially engaged, according to the singer's management, who confirmed the news on Thursday.

Apparently, Pink was the one who did the proposing,

according to eyewitnesses at the Pro 250 class finals in Mammoth, California, on Sunday. During the motocross champion's third lap on the race, Pink wrote on a pit board, "Will You Marry Me?" and held it up in front of the grandstands, according to the Mammoth Times. Then, as Hart continued another lap, Pink wrote on the board again, this time, "I'm serious!" Hart then pulled off the track, letting his competitors pass him, and picked up the singer.

Pink and Hart met at the 2001 X Games in Las Vegas and dated for a few years before shooting a scene together in 2002 for "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" (see "Pink Shoots 'Charlie's Angels' Role, Records Song For Soundtrack").

They broke up for a while when she was promoting Try This, her first album with love songs.

"['Love Song'] is definitely more about fear than the average 'I love you, I found you, I'm going to be with you for the rest of my life,' " she told MTV News while promoting that album. "It's more based on the fear that comes along with loving someone."

Pink is nearing completion on her fourth, as-yet-untitled album (see "Pink Says The Fire Is Back And She's Pissed Off Again"), which she's working on with the RZA, Rob Thomas, Billy Mann and Butch Walker, among others.

Jennifer Vineyard
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/150...headlines=true

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    After viewing the first episode, this guy is my favorite! I have a new found respect for Pink if she's with this guy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He's an excellent rider, I've always enjoyed him and all the competitions I've watched him participate in.
    Seeing his personality on this show is great! Who'd of thunk that he'd be the sweet, nice, laid-back guy!?

He and Pink were on Punk'd a while ago. I can't remember the whole skit, but it had something to do with him being arrested. They make a cute couple and I'm glad he's on the show.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Mav, He is such a sweet, unselfish guy! Pink is very lucky! Hes my favorite on the show!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I once saw him in some documentary about a tattoo parlour.
    He was one of the investors in the place I think.
    It was quite an interesting show.
    He's featured in a new reality show on A & E called "Inked"...he is owner of a tattoo parlor in Vegas called Hart & Huntingdon....its a pretty good show...he seems to be a really laid back guy so I don't think that's only for show on Surreal Life.........
    Last edited by bbnbama; 07-24-2005 at 12:30 PM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Inked is another reality show that is (or HAS) become a definate regular view for me. He's a cool guy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast