+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life 5

The Surreal Life 5

Yes, folks -- the circus has come to town! But instead of lion tamers, bearded ladies and fire-eaters, we've got a sheep-herding Perfect Stranger from Mypos, a notorious reality diva, a pair of exotic beauty queens, a spicy hip-hop songstress, a fearless Motorcross freestyler, and a "juiced-up" baseball legend...

The ultimate TV sideshow is about to begin -- on SURREAL LIFE 5!

Season Five of The Surreal Life takes a wildly mismatched group of celebrities and sticks them in a twisted sociological lab experiment in communal living. That's right, these pampered celebs must now share bathrooms, bedrooms, chores, and their private lives, all in front of the ever-present cameras.

SL5's celebs include Bronson "Balki" Pinchot, infamous Apprentice villainess Omarosa, self-titled "world's first supermodel" Janice Dickinson, British model sensation Caprice, Sandy "Pepa" Denton of Salt 'n Pepa, extreme motocross star Carey Hart, and last but certainly not least, former baseball all-star and steroid poster boy Jose Canseco!

This season's surreal adventures include an outrageous burlesque show that puts Moulin Rouge to shame, a bowling competition with some very "special" league players, a gnarly Motorcross race, a swingin' trip to Las Vegas, a freaky softball game with celebrity look-alikes, and a memorable encounter with demented SL security guard Andy Dick!

There's also a little cross-dressing, some heart wrenching revelations, plenty of cat fights including the ultimate diva showdown, and a shocking "last supper" that has to be seen to be believed!

Surreal Life is not your average reality show. Their incredible life stories, career baggage, and strong points of view make for intense moments that take the viewer from laughing to crying, disappointment to hope, and anger to joy, all in the same episode.

Reality has never been more Surreal...

All I gotta say is Omarosa and Janice Dickenson in the same house? I'll be watching this.

well I assume that Caprice and Janice will like eachother because they are models, or maybe Janice will be jealous because Caprice is younger than her, and is probably a better model when they do the modelesk things like the photo shoot and fashion show.

I also would think Omarossa would befried, if possible, Pepa, as we all know that Omarossa will only like African American people, which is quite obvious from her time on the apprentice and on Dr. Phill.

Omarosa + Janice = Major fights!

Did anyone see the preview with the knife?

Quote Originally Posted by magicpizzadust
    Omarosa + Janice = Major fights!

Did anyone see the preview with the knife?

yes. Omarossa is a big drama queen. She needs a slap! Even though she was my favorite on the apperntice.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    When does Surreal Life 5 come on?
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Link for first post

Despite my dislike for the "O", sadly I'll probably tune in.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I can't wait! Omarosa and Janice?! I have a feeling this will be the best Surreal Life yet!

Count me in on this one!

Don't give a rat's ass about Pinchot, Denton or Canseco, and don't have a clue in hell who Hart and Caprice are, but . . .

Janice and Omarosa LIVIN' IN THE SAME HOUSE?

Ladies and gentlemen . . .

LET THE BITCHFEST BEGIN!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Janice Dickinson went from ANTM to this?? Now that's SUCH a downgrade.

Don't get me wrong, I watch the show but it seems like she had a better gig at ANTM.

FORT Regular
    Yeah, Janice has left ANTM! Just saw a short interview on TV. They asked her if any of the ANTM models would go on to see her level of sucess, and she said no. heh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast