+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life 5

This is one show I WILL be watching! I like women who are not afraid to speak their minds...and we got a bunch here!!!

This is sure to be the best surreal life yet!!!
    Last edited by MouthAlmighty; 07-01-2005 at 11:37 PM.

Twiggy was by far, the first Super Model, no question about that.

I think the best Surreal Life would be if they had Janice and Simon (from AI) on the same show. Now that would be a hoot!!

Quote Originally Posted by timzerofive
    I'd watch it
    Between three of your dream housemates, I fear that a life will be lost.
    ]

I think Janice is soooooooo mean and bratty to Omarosa. I have to say that I like Omarosa better than Janice.
    Fave Songs to listen to: Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey, Shake It Off by Mariah Carey, and Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver231
    I think Janice is soooooooo mean ...... to Omarosa.
    I'm counting on that!

It's the only reason I'll be watching SR5, to see if someone will shove the crap that Omarosa spews right back in her face. Anyone who does will be my new hero... at least for the season, anyway
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    I'm counting on that!

It's the only reason I'll be watching SR5, to see if someone will shove the crap that Omarosa spews right back in her face. Anyone who does will be my new hero... at least for the season, anyway
    Oh yeah, ditto times infinity!!!

I have to say that if all this season is is fighting, I will tire of it rather quickly. It will be hard to top season four. A drunk naked midget pissing in the corner? A buff Hot Brady hooking up with a supermodel old enough to be his child? A suicidal drugged Chyna? A dominatrix go go? Good luck to the surreal 5 cast. They have HUGE shoes to fill. I dont understand why they used caprice. She really isnt very hot. I HATE her fake english accent too (she's from Cali) You cant go from Brandi, Traci Bingham, Trishelle, and Adrianne Curry to some washed up that cant work in the states. I need my eyecandy. Plus, who's supposed to be hot for the ladies? carey hart is ok I guess, except he's ruined his body with tats.

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    .... They have HUGE shoes to fill. ....
    Not a problem, Omarosa's mouth is big enough to fill those shoes, and several more shoe store's worth.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Today I was watching VH-1's I love the 90's, and then randomly it was the Surreal Life 5 with Janice and Omarosa getting into it because Omarosa had started talking crap about Janice's children. I was weird, and fascinating. Of course there was the customary sideline comentary from all the SLers. Then it just as randomly went back to being I love the 90's after about 10 minutes. This is gonna be a good one.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Oh Me, Oh My...let the knives fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    If you havent watched the video clip of this season, please do so!

I am very excited for tonights premiere

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast