+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life 5

well I dont think she was the real first supermodel, Twiggy was, but Janice came up with the term, so she was the first person to be called a super model.

But if say Twiggy was a supermodel 10 years before her, and none sence then, she was the second, she was still one of the firsts.

FORT Fanatic

can't wait for this show

I read some reviews b/c I think some was tapped already, could be totally wrong. But I heard Omarosa and Janice really get into it. I only have basic cable, but I am getting regular just for this(i am pathetic) I also never heard of Janice before antm. I think the first true supermodel was Carol Alt(?)

I once heard Howard Stern said that he would do big brother if it was jsut him and Kathy Lee Gifford. It would be great if they threw those 2 into the mix. A lot of personalities, in that bunch. Actually, in this case too much. Omarosa may be a real bitch, but she makes for great tv.

Justin

I can certainly see Omarosa and Janice get into some good fights. They are both bigger than life with their personalities. I can't wait to see the first one.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Newbie
    I'd watch it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by timzerofive
    I'd watch it

LOL! Now that would be worth some popcorn
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

News

The vaulted TV Guide, a.k.a the Holy Grail of Reality Tv annouced that Surreal Life 5 will be starting July10th. Originally when I checked the VH1 web site right after the season 4 finale they were saying that season 5 would be released in September but I guess they changed their minds.

Janice also annouced that she did quit ANTM as a judge but will be back in another capacity. She also has 2 books due, a one woman Broadway show and more reality tv. I guess we can start calling her the 'First Supermodel Turned Reality Ho'.

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    I hope Janice owns the show, which she'll probably will

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    The vaulted TV Guide, a.k.a the Holy Grail of Reality Tv annouced that Surreal Life 5 will be starting July10th. Originally when I checked the VH1 web site right after the season 4 finale they were saying that season 5 would be released in September but I guess they changed their minds.
    Ooh goodie! I'm looking forward to this one. Glad I don't have to wait long.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I was just watching the preview video of Surreal Life 5 , and enjoying seeing at least 4 parts where Omarosa gets a bird flipped at her and called choice names and adjectives by some of the other cast -- mostly by 2 of the other women (sorry, haven't put names to pictures on all of them yet). So looks like SR5 will be a fun one if you want to see someone call Omarosa to her face what she is (count me in! )
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    I was just watching the preview video of Surreal Life 5 , and enjoying seeing at least 4 parts where Omarosa gets a bird flipped at her and called choice names and adjectives by some of the other cast -- mostly by 2 of the other women (sorry, haven't put names to pictures on all of them yet). So looks like SR5 will be a fun one if you want to see someone call Omarosa to her face what she is (count me in! )

Mainly it is Janice Dikerson and Sandy Denton, Pepa from the group Salt and Pepa. Janice wrote an article in next week's tv guide describing the show and it was instant dislike for Omarossa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast