+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life 5

Ive never herd of Janice before ANTM. I think that some of the girls are already above and beyond her "sucess". She isnt even the first super model. I think they made her stop saying she was the first as well. Wasnt Twiggy a super model in the 60's and Janice one in the 70's? Huh, doesnt look like your the first one now are you.

That is another thing Janice has incommon with O, shes a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Will2005
    Ive never herd of Janice before ANTM. I think that some of the girls are already above and beyond her "sucess". She isnt even the first super model. I think they made her stop saying she was the first as well. Wasnt Twiggy a super model in the 60's and Janice one in the 70's? Huh, doesnt look like your the first one now are you.

That is another thing Janice has incommon with O, shes a liar.
    Well actually Janice was the first supermodel because she came up with the word, although there were models before her that was much more sucessful, she was the one that came up with " Supermodel". That's why they call Twiggy a fashion icon and not a super model.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    Well actually Janice was the first supermodel because she came up with the word, although there were models before her that was much more sucessful, she was the one that came up with " Supermodel". That's why they call Twiggy a fashion icon and not a super model.
    Verry true, though according to this site, Twiggy is the world first supermodel. BTW, she looks great now, WAY better than Janice's plastic-ass.
    http://www.pcrm.org/gala/speakers/twiggy.html

Sorry about the thread jack.

I did hear that as well, but at some antm forum that was on a fashion forum they were discussing about Janice not really being the 1st, and that it was bull that she came up with the title super model. Maybe she did come up with it, and maybe she is the first person to be called it, but not the actual true first super model?

anyways, this will be a fun season

does anyone know the theme?

like season two was sex themed people
    three was music
    four was firsts

I never knew who Janice Dickinson was either befoor ANTM, I heard the name but I thougt she was the former Price is Right Model. Then I saw the show and knew I was way off.

I'm eagerly waiting for this one. I can't wait to see all the drama, oh and I love Balki too. Perfect Strangers was one of my favorite shows as a kid. Don't laugh, I was in second or third grade.
    Ludicrous speed!

Janice doesnt even look the same anymore from when she was modeling, she had to many face lifts, like the one she had on ET, and now she is plain freaky looking.

I am glad to see I am not the only one who had no idea who Janice was...

then I saw the E! true story on her...

before the face altering work...

and I knew who she used to be.

A gorgeous model, that looked alot like (to me) Phoebe Cates. A very tall Phoebe Cates. A gorgeous brunette... just a naturally pretty girl. Of course this before all the work...

I can not for the life of me understand why she completely alter her appearance. She really was a beautiful girl. Yet from that E! story... she came off sad. Seems to have alot of baggage from childhood. Not a great homelife with the parents. And very insecure.

shes actually short, like 5'8", she was shorter than Naima, and Tyra

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    On E they had a behind the scences of Janice's life and she recounted the story were she came up with the term 'supermodel' and that is why she refers to herself as such.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast