+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/24 finale

4/24 finale

Well, even the TV Guide has the 1 hour finale scheduled tonight at 9pm (East Coast). Hopefully, all of us will actually see it that night.

tonight? the surreal life finale is scheduled for a thursday night? sheeeeeeeesh... what in the world is going on with these VH1 morons?!!

My bad if my verbage threw you I was referring to this Sunday, April 24th went it is scheduled per my TV Guide.

FORT Newbie

4/21 and 4/24...

4 pm EST. Thursday 4/21: Burning Questions. A Surreal Life 4 special.

Sunday 4/24: Get Out! The final Surreal Life 4 episode.
    Last edited by Diablo2; 04-21-2005 at 02:44 PM.

I almost got choked up watching Verne breakdown.

Chris & Adrienne left together!

I almost freaked when Markus went into the closet with Chyna. That girl is spent!!! I'm wondering if she thought that if she acted like Briggitte she'd get her own show too?

I'm also glad Da Brat was humble enough to come forward and calm the waters with Jane.

I really liked this cast. I usually don't like the dysfunctional overly dramatized crapfest they usually have. However, I am SO looking forward to next season!

I think the next one is going to be really good! I liked the way it ended. Da Brat still is a little clueless but at least they made up. Actually, I think they did really well. I don't think I could handle being monitored 24/7 like that. I would probably lose it on the first day. I do wish Verne would have participated more, though. At least his attitude was totally different by the time he had to leave, though.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Da Brat really has some issues. It was kind of pathetic when she called Jane a 'has been' because when you check Da Brat's record history, she has only put out 4 albums since she debuted in 1994. I hadn't even heard her named mentioned in about 10 years with regards to her music.

Now when you talk about the Go-Go's and Jane Wiedlin, you are talking about music that is still played on the radio today and their influence is pretty strong with many of the bands today.

Da Brat's biggest claim to fame will be this little blurb on her life: 'Da Brat was arrested in 2000 on assault charges after allegedly pistol-whipping another woman during an altercation at an Atlanta nightclub. She later pled guilty to a lesser charge of reckless conduct, and was let off with a fine, probation, and community service'.

Da Brat seems to like belittling other people, so that her own shortcomings are not so apparent. Yes, she kind of 'made up' with Jane in the end, but only because she realized that she was looking like the total 'loser' in that whole altercation. It is one thing to have a 'tough image' to her fans, but to keep putting down someone else is just 'weak'.

Chris

I was so Happy that Chris and Adrianne left together! they are so cute. When Adrianne was mounted by Chris who was being humped by Marcus I almost had beautiful people overload

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Da Brat ... I hadn't even heard her named mentioned in about 10 years with regards to her music.
    I had never heard of her at all, and I still have no idea of what her "music" was, or any desire to know. To paraphrase Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie, you can't be a has-been if you were never anything to begin with.

Overall, however, we liked this season. We liked the people and how they bonded with each other.

I was surprised Marcus said he had few friends. I'd be his friend, but I wish he would stop smoking! (That goes for most of the people in the house -- what is this show, sponsored by tobacco companies? Geez!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast