+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/24 finale

Janice Dickerson will wipe the floor with Dramarosa.

Well, it is finally over. It was sad and bitter sweet. In a sense Marcus was very smart and did not embarrrass himself in front of the few people that do watch this show regardless of VH1's attempts to discourage all viewers.

Oh, Verne, never will I invite him to my house as I really don't need my carpets peed on.

Chynna Doll aka the Wookie, I hope you find love, I hear rehab is a great place to find future husbands, Liz Taylor and Larry Fortenski were a great couple. Any one would be better than Sean.

Chris and Adrienne good luck.

Jayne sweet as ever.

Brat - never a has been because she never was.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I haven't watched the show from Dirty Laundry on. I did catch 5 minutes of the finale and turned the channel. VH1 just turned me off the show with all the chain yanking they did to the viewers. I found myself not caring in the least if I saw it or not.

Too bad, the 1st episode was funny as all but that was the only one. Such promise and it circled the bowl for awhile and finally went down.

Shady, so sad you missed the last episode, considering it was just about as good as the first! Jane was humping Chyna...after making out with Adrianne, who also made out with Chyna.. Chris mounted Adrianne and made out with her, while Marcus rode atop chris's back...all the while Brat screamed "Surreal Life 4 bitches!" it was too good!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123