+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/10 show discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i have no idea. i searched for the show last night and couldn't find it. ugh, i hate this! i wish they'd just air the stupid shows and let us go!
    That last entry I posted was out of date order, so maybe epguides.com wrote down the wrong date for that episode????

Chris

not sure. i did a title search on my dvr and have some show tagged to record sometime before next sunday. maybe that's it. i just find it all to be so frustrating. probably b/c the first episode was seriously one of the funniest hours of reality tv, then they go and edit in to an oblivion, giving us 20 minutes a week (when they decide to air it) of show that you know isn't nearly as exciting as what ended up on the cutting room floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal
    5 burning questions should be after the finale no?

i searched for the show on replaytv and it's on 24/7 for the next week on vh1.
    I saw the episode "Five burning questions" Sunday 11:00 a.m. (ET)
    I had my doubts about Chris with Adrianne but he looks absolutely smitten with her (as she is, of course, with him) as they hosted this episode together!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I caught just a little bit of the "5 burning questions".. and the question at that time was;
    Da Brat..brutally honest, or brutally rude? Both Chris and Adrienne said, "rude".

She was "ripping on" Ron Jeremy like she was picking on the smaller kid in school, it was embarrassing to watch even. Always a bitch.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

All I know it I don't know how VH1 stays in business with the scheduling mess they have. Being here on the east coast I didn't get anything for the burning question episode.

I can honestly say after this debuckle it over I will not voluntarily ever watch this station again, the frustration and waste of my time is simply not worth it.

i'm right there with ya, bearcata. this is my last go with surreal life. vh1 has made a mess of it.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    LMFAO, I checked up until 10pm(est) and thought for sure that the show wasn't coming on.. Now katkitty says it was on at 11pm(est)!

It seems to me like this show is VH1's last priority and they put it on whenever they got a time slot open.

This is the last time I am posting for the SL4, I officially boycotted this season entirely.. Thanks VH1

Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    LMFAO, I checked up until 10pm(est) and thought for sure that the show wasn't coming on.. Now katkitty says it was on at 11pm(est)!
    Noooo, it was 11:00 a.m. All along, they were showing the first episode of the week at 11:00 a.m. Sunday, then again at 9:00 p.m.. Pretty strange....

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    Noooo, it was 11:00 a.m. All along, they were showing the first episode of the week at 11:00 a.m. Sunday, then again at 9:00 p.m.. Pretty strange....
    Geez Luiz, now I can't even read anymore.. LOL.

Ok, so it came on at 11 a.m. and not 9 p.m. this week? If that's the case then I had no idea it even came on earlier in the day.. thanks for letting me know at least, even though I still missed it

Well, I went to the VH1 web site and the tv schedule said it would be on at 11:30pm Monday so I taped it. It was on. Adrienne and Chris were a cute couple they seem all lovely dovely and in love hope it lasts. I didn't realize but Chris had been of Discovery Health's Celebrety Body Challenge. It wasn't that bad a show, it was interesting to just watch these two interact.

Next's weeks finale is 1 hour and they showed a quick shot of cast members for Surreal Life 5. Looks as if Omarossa of Apprentice 1 fame will be on. I know I said I would never watch these show again, but Omarossa. I don't know .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123