+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 show discussion

Snoozin' on the beach
    What a waste this turned out to be. I missed the dirty laundry episode and didn't even care if i saw it or not. Judging by the comments i was fortunate to miss it. I just happened to be channel surfing when i came across what i thought to be the final episode. I hope VH1 goes down the tubes, they deserve it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark99
    Show just started here, should I bother watching the rest?
    sure. just set your tivo for next chinese new year so you don't miss the last 4 episodes!

I wanna chime in that I really hate the way VH1 strings out the season. They should run all episodes, then re run if they want to. I like when a channel does marathons of a show, so you can see ones you missed. BUT to try and trick us into watching the same show like three, four times in a row practically - what are we, stupid ? We know we've already seen it. The show is not so great we're gonna watch it again just to get our 'fix' til a new one comes back.

If not for TiVo I wouldn't bother keeping up with such shows. And if I didn't have TiVo and had actually waited til that day to tune in and then saw a re run when the season was not over? I'd be really ticked they had just wasted my time.

Get with it VH1, this is a rotten way to do things & will alienate viewers.

We don't have Tivo and VH1. They show it on MuchMoreMusic here so I guess they'll be showing the episodes every week and won't take a month or two to finally show the last episode.

1st episode was funny. Wanna see the strippers on the second episode.

I cannot stand how they never put on the episodes.They say they are going to and then they dont.Gosh VH1 make up your minds!

new episodes 2 WEEKS in a ROW folks! This weekend is burning questions hosted by adri n chris with new footage and another verne peeing incident! Then the next week is the 1 hour finale...which I heard from my friend that works for he NY Post that its even better then the first episode!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    holy crap. they've managed to do it again. no finale last night on my tv... i want to find the person responsible for scheduling this show and beat the hell out of him. grrrrrrrrrrrr
    save some for me, start lining up like in the movie "Airplane"

5 burning questions should be after the finale no?

i searched for the show on replaytv and it's on 24/7 for the next week on vh1.

i have no idea. i searched for the show last night and couldn't find it. ugh, i hate this! i wish they'd just air the stupid shows and let us go!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast