+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Surreal Life 4/3/05 - Dullest "Dirty Laundry" Ever

maybe both verne and chyna have drug/alcohol problems! I know that VH1 put Chyna is rehab...you cant tear apart a person who has hit the bottom of the pit! Also, verne has been coping with alcohol abuse for years (according to his now ex wife) showing those things on dirty lasundry could have lead to another Joanie suicide attempt, and verne drinking till he died

I worried about Verne, too - he was drinking regular size drinks time after time... in a row. I noticed the mini bar they gave him (maybe not the best choice, but I notice the show seems to cast alcoholics and then supply booze) had airplane sized mini bottles. Unfortunatly Chyna got in there and drank them I think!

Since he is toddler size, I worry what that does to his liver. Then again his life cannot be easy. I felt for him when the smallest compassion had him in tears (like being sung to).

I hope Chyna will be OK. She had to be out of it to insist that Verne's room should be hers.

This season was so good... such a promising start... and then, with the help of VH1's scheduling department, it drove off the cliff.

Thank you for the recap.

Adrianne & Chris will host The Surreal Life

Adrianne & Chris will host a special episode of The Surreal Life called 5 burning questions next Sunday (April 17 11/10c PM) on VH1

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/the_sur...de_about.jhtml

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    i didnt think it was boring. i liked it. i love the way that Da Brat stcuk up for what she said and did not take it back.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

FORT Newbie
    Unfortunately this season was the first time I had ever watched Surreal Life, and after the first episode I thought I could relate to what all the hub-bub was about. Then each episode got progressively boring.
    I'm guessing the programming hasn't always been this sporadic? I get surprised whenever I see a new one pop up on my TiVo list, seems like so long in between episodes.
    I do love the recaps, thank you for those... looking forward to next season!! (any clue as to how long they will wait before showing that one?)

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikabelle
    Unfortunately this season was the first time I had ever watched Surreal Life, and after the first episode I thought I could relate to what all the hub-bub was about. Then each episode got progressively boring.
    I'm guessing the programming hasn't always been this sporadic? I get surprised whenever I see a new one pop up on my TiVo list, seems like so long in between episodes.
    I do love the recaps, thank you for those... looking forward to next season!! (any clue as to how long they will wait before showing that one?)
    This season started off great, I believe it was one of the highest rating shows on VH1 and then *plop*, SH#* JUST HIT THE FAN!

Anyways, I wanted to ask.. is the show really going to air this sunday or are we gonna be screwed again? and is the next show the finale? I'm very confused, sorry.
    Last edited by sher; 04-15-2005 at 07:06 PM.

This Sunday is a new episode called "Buring Questions" hosted by Adrianne and Chris. It has lost moments footage with another Verne peeing incident!!!! Then, the week after is the last episode called "GET OUT!" SO sad this season is ending. I think everyone just took for granted how much better this surreal was compared to the rest...because the first episode was simply the best hour in reality television EVER!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12