+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/3 show discussion

4/3 show discussion

Well, it was nice to see film of Chris and Adrienne examing their tonsils in the van.

I was sorry to see Brat's comments hurt Jane so much.

Hey Jane at least I know who you are never heard of the Da Brat.

Brat sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Well, it was nice to see film of Chris and Adrienne examing their tonsils in the van.

I was sorry to see Brat's comments hurt Jane so much.

Hey Jane at least I know who you are never heard of the Da Brat.

Brat sucks.
    I was excited to see Jane was going to be on the show. I was a huge Go-Go's fan and she was my favorite. I even have the Sparks cassette ( at least it's not an 8-track ) that she sang on a couple of songs. I had never heard of Da Brat either.

Adrianne and Chris's make out scene was sooo Hot! Worth the wait. Adrianne came across as very wise and sweet. I liked when she choked up talking about Chyna not deserving to be treated bad. Even Sally suggested Chyna call adrianne for help!

Da Brat is an unabashed B* on wheels. And thats fine for her

I would really like to see Jane stand up for herself. Maybe thats why she's into b&d, it gives her the control she lacks in real-life.

I noticed something Chris said in a flashback. He thought the producers, or her managers put her up to trying to hookup with him. Was that the first time that part was shown?

This Dirty Laundry show seemed boring in comparison to the past season's ones, didn't it? Where was Marcus's spotlight? Did I miss that? They seemed to barely touch upon the houseguests, and didn't address Chyna's strange, late-night drug behavior at all, just her encounter with that ex-boyfriend of hers. I can't stand Da Brat, and was even more pissed off when she was so awful to Jane. I hope Jane gets a little tougher with Brat at the final dinner. Brat's obviously unhappy and insecure with herself; why else would she be so ugly to everyone? Eck! :phhht

Swingsongbird, Jane sang on the Sparks album? WOW! Which one? "Angst in my Pants?" I LOVED the Sparks when I was in hs/college! That's very cool to hear.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bof_Cof
    I noticed something Chris said in a flashback. He thought the producers, or her managers put her up to trying to hookup with him. Was that the first time that part was shown?
    They showed it before.. I can't remember what episode, but yes..they did show it before.
    That's when I posted here at the Fort about her REAL reasons for wanting to be with Chris Knight. I still think it's a ploy.. well, that it WAS a ploy..but has turned into something more.

Duh Brat needs her clock cleaned. She's a waste of good air.

Verne sure did escape a lot of embarrassing moments. :rolleyes I wonder why they didn't show more of him. Ya know..I really do not like him now that I've 'learned" more about him on the SLife. He's got a really crappy attitude.."I tried everything I could (to get out of being there)". Too bad they didn't just let him go. He's such a prick.

On a side note..I think it's 50 Cent's video that Verne is in. It's pretty stupid.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Someone needs to call Da Brat out. She's not exactly tearing up the charts these days. I was glad to see a new episode finally.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Swingsongbird, Jane sang on the Sparks album? WOW! Which one? "Angst in my Pants?" I LOVED the Sparks when I was in hs/college! That's very cool to hear.
    Check out this link http://www.sparks-fanatics.com/spark...ter_space.html

She sang on Sparks in Outer Space- the songs were "Cool Places" and "Lucky You, Lucky Me".

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    She sang on Sparks in Outer Space- the songs were "Cool Places" and "Lucky You, Lucky Me".
    Well I'll be darned! I remember the song well, and now it's coming to me what part she's singing! Thanks SSB!

Oh yeah, and not only did they leave Markus out, they didn't show any "Jane clips" either, did they, during the Dirty Laundry show?

I'd like to da punch da b! She's not being cute or brutally honest, she's being an immature idiot. Some day someone will show her the err of her ways, I'm sure. Muuaahaahaaa! (We can hope, anyway.) Didn't they give a "fun fact" about Da Brat in the first episode about her being charged with pistol-whipping some woman at a nightclub? I'm sure she's got the lame explanation of "I was provoked".
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

i don't understand why anyone would get offended to the point of crying because of what another castmember says this is the Surreal Life!!! they are all part of a big fraternity now. that has seen the likes of people like mc hammer, webster, ron jeremy, tammy faye, vanilla ice, gary coleman cameos...c'mon now

you didn't see chyna get upset about the 'man or woman' comment

anyways, i'm looking forward to the next season...hope omarosa doesn't punk out before they start filming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast