+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/3 show discussion

ITA with everyone who said that Da Brat needs to be taken down a few pegs. What gives her the right to say such rude things about people and feel like she doesn't need to make apologies for hurting feelings? People like her seem to think they can just express their opinion, even if it isn't asked for, and they can just use the excuse of "Hey, I'm just expressing my opinion" as if anyone asked for it or anyone even cares. :phhht

Maybe they didn't use the footage of Jane and Markus in the 30 minute show because it was boring. Markus has kept a pretty low profile and, aside from the thing with Da Brat, Jane hasn't been too bizarro either.... of course, with Joanie as the litmus test of bizarro, not much is going to measure up!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    i don't understand why anyone would get offended to the point of crying because of what another castmember says this is the Surreal Life!!! they are all part of a big fraternity now. that has seen the likes of people like mc hammer, webster, ron jeremy, tammy faye, vanilla ice, gary coleman cameos...c'mon now

you didn't see chyna get upset about the 'man or woman' comment

anyways, i'm looking forward to the next season...hope omarosa doesn't punk out before they start filming
    Well, some people don't have the tough-skin to listen to someone bag on them. In this instance, I do believe Jayne got so upset because she was blindsided..until the Sally show, I'm sure Jayne thought her and Duh Brat were friends.
    With friends, you don't say that kinda crap about each other.

Chyna..she did take offense. But, I'm sure we'll see her react with tears after she's had a few bottles of Stoli.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Chyna..she did take offense. But, I'm sure we'll see her react with tears after she's had a few bottles of Stoli.

I guess I've never been a fan of Jane or Da Brat this season. I think I would have taken Da Brat's comments as Frank did Dan Quayle's comments on Murphy Brown: "It's Dan Quayle?!", in other words big freakin deal, especially when it comes to the Da Brat!
    However I do understand people are more sensitive than others and I think Jane is one of those people. Nothing that we've (rather I've) seen of the Da Brat would suggest she's the eating-her-words type of person. I think it could be a tough world if you allow that kind of person to get under your skin.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Well, some people don't have the tough-skin to listen to someone bag on them. In this instance, I do believe Jayne got so upset because she was blindsided..until the Sally show, I'm sure Jayne thought her and Duh Brat were friends.
    With friends, you don't say that kinda crap about each other.

You know I don't get this.

Ummm... hello... what did she used to do for a living. Its not like she was an accountant or something. She was up on stage, being interviewed, getting mobbed by fans.

How the heck did she did it if one little episode almost made her puke?

Look at the rest of the cast, not only do they no fear the limelight, they relish in it.

I think Jane's a drama queen. She was crying like the woman said she hated her or something. Since, I'm a honest person, albeit I have a little more tact than the Brat, I can understand her not backing down. Jane needs to grow up, and grow a spine. My 9 year old little sister wouldn't cry over someone not liking her. Jane's a baby.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by luvcures1
    I think Jane's a drama queen. She was crying like the woman said she hated her or something. Since, I'm a honest person, albeit I have a little more tact than the Brat, I can understand her not backing down. Jane needs to grow up, and grow a spine. My 9 year old little sister wouldn't cry over someone not liking her. Jane's a baby.
    I don't think it is so much that Da Brat doesn't like Jane. Most of us understand that not every one will like us, but that Da Brat is so harsh and mean about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12