+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/6 show discussion

3/6 show discussion

Sean was a trip. Was he on drugs???? I think Chyna had him pegged when she asked him why he was there when the cameras were there. I am glad the others decided to step in. But Adrienne and Brat need to learn how to handle situations like that, they almost started a fight instead of preventing one.

I feel a little sorry for Jane being in the director's chair but I also like how she politely stood up for herself. I get the impression she takes her tasks very seriously.

Brat is the one trying to start a fight, NOT Adianne. Adrianne surprisingly handled the situation like an adult. She told sean that it was unhealthy what he was doing to joanie, and that it was theyre house, and he had to leave. Brat picked up bottles to hit him with. I was excited that adrianne proved to me all over again why I love her. She has a huge heart, and she uses the word "Douche" at the right times! Adrianne and Jane RULED this episode. I especially liked the part when Adrianne blocks the doorway with her leg to keep the camera man away from Joanie

I thiught it was great when Jane put Chris in his place ("Yeah I know you can do it and I'm a newbie, but this is my job so give me credit for intelligence and back off").

I thought, why has no one ever tried that approach on The Apprentice to deal with all of those whiny type-A "team" mates who are always trying to bully whoever is Project Manager? Hubby said it's because Jane is a dominatrix, but I think maybe it's just that she is more mature than the Apprentice freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    Adrianne and Jane RULED this episode. I especially liked the part when Adrianne blocks the doorway with her leg to keep the camera man away from Joanie
    I love those two. I loved the pair of Adrianne and Elyse on Top Model -- they were hilarious -- and said I would like to see an updated Laverne-and-Shirley type "reality" show starring them, but I would watch an Adrianne and Jane show too.

***She has a huge heart, and she uses the word "Douche" at the right times!***

That was a great line, thank you for the giggle!!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I saw this late last night and thought it was really sad. Joanie needed (needs) help bad. I saw her on Howard Stern and I really hope it was before this show. If it was after, that creep called in and they were screaming back and forth. Her face was a mess with her makeup and she was really messed up. Had her top off the whole time.
    (I am not a Howard Stern fan) was surfing and kept it on when I saw she was on. He was an @ss to her too. Hate him! She however, I feel seems to have a big heart and really seems to be a good person. Love her one liners and comebacks. Funny lady.

I hope she has hooked up with Marcus. He seems like a really sweet guy.
    I really hope she has or gets into some treatment. No doubt she is an alcoholic. Loved the way they all rallied around to help her. Brat actually has a heart. Love Adrienne blocking the ####s for taping her so distraught. there are times to put the damn camera down. Good girl Adri.
    Jane drives me nuts. Sorry Jane fans but, she's got that baby voice and when she is bitching about a stupid show when someone's life is litterally in jeporday? UH uh. Wrong time jane. Shaddup about the stupid show.
    "I hope she gets some rest so she can be in the show" HUH?

The woman just confessed to almost taking her life? And she is in that state and Jane talks about a show!!!!!!!!! (also when she had her little fit at the ranch) hope she ate the pork and beans. whatever.
    K. I'm done.

Jane wasnt the only one concerned with a dumb movie while Chyna was in distress. Chris was furious they couldnt practice, numb to chyna's needs (called her weak!) and bossed everyone around. SHAME ON U CHRIS!

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    Jane wasnt the only one concerned with a dumb movie while Chyna was in distress. Chris was furious they couldnt practice, numb to chyna's needs (called her weak!) and bossed everyone around. SHAME ON U CHRIS!
    Well, I quess its called being mature. There are times to deal with emotional issues and this was not it. Joanie needs some backbone. The cast was given a job to do and part of being a grown up is telling lover boy this is not the time to discuss the relationship this is the time to work with my fellow castmates on a project and we will talk sometime later off camera. Joanie was letting down the entire group and I don't blame Jane or Chris for being fed up with unprofessional behaviour.

My favorite line of this episode - "What a douche!" Adrienne
    Saddest moment = Chyna trying to leave with her man, sad sad sad.

Dani Filth is My Hero undertakeress's Avatar
    The thing is, I Don't think that Sean is as bad of a guy as the show made him out to be. I mean, Chyna is their star, not him, so they need to make her look better. But I agree that it was sad, you could tell that she was just so manipulated and such and her trying to leave...

I'm glad she's getting the help that she needs now, and from what I hear Sean helped her
    I <3 Cradle of Filth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast