+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is it?

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    yeah, i find it SO freakin' annoying. i held off on recapping the pt 1 of the kung fu one b/c 20 minutes of chyna doll crying and being consoled didn't seem to justify a recap. so i figured i'd wait the ONE week for pt 2 and would recap them together... now there's a 3 week gap between pt. 1 and pt 2? i might never watch this show again.... :rolleyes
    I thought I missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    03-27th: EASTER! Like I'm going to even be interested in seeing the Surreal Life.
    I find it strange that this show (along with Survivor and Top Model) is about the only reality show my husband will watch, and he even asked why it wasn't on the Tivo this week (I think it may be that the radio station he listens to on his morning commute discusses these shows). So yes, no matter when they air it, we will be watching.

I use Tivo also.
    Since I'm going away for spring break, I cleaned up the to do list, to make sure it didn't erase any good shows. Glad I checked. They have a 4 show SR4 marathon of repeats on saturday 3/26.

These 2nd tier cable networks know how to screwup more reality shows....March 27th?????????????

There have been too many reality shows I get interested in & then they take them off....the one about the house that the families were going to win...the obnoxious boss....

QUIT SCREWING WITH MY MIND!!!!!!!!! :phhht

All I can say is thank goodness for this board cause I would never have found when the next episode was to be aired.

Yahoo TV listings and VH1 were useless. They actually want people to watch this stuff then they screw with the broadcasts, its amazing that VH1 stays in business.

FORT Regular
    i wonder if they're thinking of axing surreal life? seeing if they get more viewers with one of their list and commentary shows in the same time spot..

and wouldn't it have made sense for da brat's show to start airing after that episode she won the pitch? seeing as no one seems to watch strange love, maybe she was dropped back off at her home by kathy griffin.

Jay is my hero
    what a mess! I bet the ratings have plummeted! ...it's sad I was looking for it to be a greta season, and it started off with a bang..but...I just am over the show now. Great job VH1!

im so lost, i havent watched this show in a while.. is it over already???

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    im so lost, i havent watched this show in a while.. is it over already???
    NO IT'S NOT OVER It's up to the 8th eps. which we haven't seen yet. There are still 3 eps. left.
    The Next New SURREAL LIFE will air on Sunday 3-27-2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple
    NO IT'S NOT OVER It's up to the 8th eps. which we haven't seen yet. There are still 3 eps. left.
    The Next New SURREAL LIFE will air on Sunday 3-27-2005.
    k, THANKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast