+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2-20 show discussion (spoilers)

2-20 show discussion (spoilers)

saw the new episode. First off...chris finds adrianne to tell her he's sorry for treating her badly(the power of editing has chris to be made out to be a saint...guess we arent seeing everything here) Adrianne was upset with him...but tearfully accepts his apology....awwwe! Then he states he's reaaady for some Adri! hehe! this means new episodes they will get theyre freak on!
    Brat...what can I say? You are an as**ole! your mean to everything that crosses your path....claim to be the most honest one(yet talks the most crap behind others backs) you make me sick! She was sooo mean to her date! Yet I think there was dissapointment it wasnt a woman!
    Marcus-sweeter and sweeter by the day! I like him more then chris now...chris has a superiority issue...and a lot of arrogance I think...his face is starting to bother me...it's not as cute as his build.
    Chris-is being a jerk according to himself and adrianne...someone must have a crush on him in editing crew!
    Jane-H-O-T! need I say more? spank ME jane!
    Adrianne-seemed to mellow out...liked all her commetns tonight..seemed a bit over the top...but now I question the editing...considering some of the things she said tonight were used in the stripper episode(Stripper ep. she said she did everything she possibly could to get his attention...yet this episode the same line was used in confessional...only at the end she said to make his date uncomfortable...also when she said she wanted to be on stage with him...she said the same thing tonight...only date was at the end of it(her mouth didnt move right in stripper ep when she said stage) \ok...getting too obsessed with this show...and am noticing too many bad edits with it! I'm leaving the states

I get the impression Chris has some weird stuff happen to him because he was on the Brady Bunch, if you listen carefully to his comments about Adrianne he doesn't know her agenda and he is being very carefull. The same when he didn't give his phone number to Gloria. He doesn't know her that well and who is to say where that number will end up with. Chris is being very cautious.

All in all it was a fun epsiode epecially Jane's Mystery room. That looked like fun.

Brat's date Robert. Totally agree with her, Earl him out of there. Who wants to be with a guy who gets that wasted with strangers. If he is not careful he'll end up somewhere missing some balls or a stick up his ass and not know how it happened and it would be his own fault.

Joanie needs AA really badly. A total intervention probably. The more I see of her The sadder she becomes. It gets to the point I won't even look any more.

You know I caught this episode this afternoon and wondered why it was on during the day and not at night. I thought I was off a week. *whew*

The look on Vernes face as he was getting his ass whacked was simply priceless.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Yeah, Vern's expression was priceless. I've missed the past two episodes (I think), but tonight's was funny. Da Brat's date vomiting was disgusting. Yuck. I hope he at least finger-brushed his teeth or rinsed out his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Chris doesn't know her that well and who is to say where that number will end up with. Chris is being very cautious.

Brat's date Robert. Totally agree with her, Earl him out of there. Who wants to be with a guy who gets that wasted with strangers.

Joanie needs AA really badly.

All in all i was pretty happy with this episode . . . It was nice to see Ron Jermey . . . .

~> Brats date was lame . . . he could of gotten up . . . or handled it a lot better. (But beofore that happen it was cool, to see the "Soft" side of the Brat.)

~> Joanie looked the best tonight, then any episode yet . . . she held herself pretty well tonight . . . it could of been a lot worse!

~> Vern was cool to . . . he actualy was part of the show tonight.

~> I like Marcus to . . . he becomes more cool everyday!

~> Adrianne my love . . . I LIKED YOU BETTER IN TOP MODEL! I'm not going to lie . . . I mean your great to look at, but i could see you acting way more cool on this show . . . your kinda of a brat . . .

~> Some one said it earlier . . . Chris your body looks great, but thats really all you got! I agree . . .

Can't wait for next week!

i get the impression that a lot of the cast picks on adrianne....because of the age thing...hence them only showing when she gets worked up...

Poor Chyna, she is seriously screwed up! Admiration turns to pity. I used to be a fan.

FYI...VH1 airs the new episodes on Sunday mornings at 11:00am EST. That is when I typically catch it.
    Verne on the floor crawling around made my husband crack up.
    Adri is getting way too obsessive with the Brady...she should have just relaxed and enjoyed the evening instead of being almost consumed with jealousy.
    Brat...her name really says it all.
    Marc...mmm mmmm mmm...I could soak him up wit a biskit!!
    Chyna...not much to say that hasn't been covered. Next week's preview of her beau visiting just cements the facts for me. That lady is in T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

This show is getting really uncomfortable for me to watch. That set up in Jane's room - I was just cringing at the whole thing. Does Jane really have a dominatrix fetish or was she just going along for the show?
    And Adrienne- how many times do we have to hear how jealous she is?
    And Brat's date! Dude, quit drinking if you can't pace yourself! Who were these people and where did they come from
    Hated. the . episode. period.

FYI...VH1 airs the new episodes on Sunday mornings at 11:00am EST.
    When did they start that? I always thought it was Sunday nights.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast