+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/13 - Show Discussion - spoilers

Adrianne is also almost a whole DECADE younger then the second youngest in the house! (Brat) she probably would look very mature next to a bunch of women her own age. I feel bad for her. It's a stressful situation in that house....and drinking would help me out. I think Chyna is on a bunch of drugs...adrianne just drinks...and obviously not that much considering what her body olooks like...there is no comparison between the two. Maybe adrianne likes to hang with Chyna cause she feels like the adult around her!

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    It's a stressful situation in that house....and drinking would help me out.
    Okay, I'm not understanding any of this...

A. What stressful situation? That the man she has a crush on isn't taking her seriously because she is acting a fool? The only stress in that house for her is self-induced.

B. Drinking never...NEVER...makes a bad situation better.

She is just an attention whore, and the sad part is that she doesn't need to be. She is very attractive, and appears to have a good heart. If she would stop acting like a circus freak, people would start to take her as seriously as she wants to be.

Chyna pitching idea of cart jacking was hilarious! hahaha i would love to see that. her and missy running around stealing poor hobos carts.
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

FORT Newbie

Excuse Me!

Quote Originally Posted by nigel-bigel
    Okay, I'm not understanding any of this...

A. What stressful situation? That the man she has a crush on isn't taking her seriously because she is acting a fool? The only stress in that house for her is self-induced.

B. Drinking never...NEVER...makes a bad situation better.

She is just an attention whore, and the sad part is that she doesn't need to be. She is very attractive, and appears to have a good heart. If she would stop acting like a circus freak, people would start to take her as seriously as she wants to be.

The whole cast are attention whores as you put it it's show business. HELLO!

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink Mink
    The whole cast are attention whores as you put it it's show business. HELLO!
    The whole cast? No, I don't think so.

Vern - After peeing all over the carpet Vern just appears to want to hide in the background.

Marcus - Certainly not doing anything to get himself noticed. Is he even on this show?

Brat - I don't think that sitting on the sidelines and acting superior qualifies as whoring for attention.

Chris - I don't seeing him doing anything and everything for people to look at him. He's acting like a guy who is pretty comfortable with himself.

The jury is still out on Jane, and who knows what is up with Chyna's self-destruct mission.

That leaves Adrienne. Hello!

FORT Newbie

Nigel

Hello,
    How many people do you know off stage in Hollywood?
    They would not put themselves on TV if they did not want to be a whore for the masses to speculate or have opinions on thier character in any show.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Regardless. It's an opinion....whether you agree with it or not, the glorious and wonderful rules of this site state that we can have any opinion about any reality show contestant.

I think Adrianne IS a huge attention seeker. Moreso than the whole cast of this Surreal Life, except for Chyna. She even spoke to her manager about resurrecting her 'fame' somehow and he even agreed that dating (or falling in love) with a Brady might be a good idea.
    She's looking for ways to achieve some more time in the limelight. It's more and more obvious now..especially this whole "in love with a Brady" shiat.
    Last edited by Maveno; 02-17-2005 at 01:52 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She's looking for ways to achieve some more time in the limelight. It's more and more obvious now..especially this whole "in love with a Brady" shiat.
    Warning bells went off in my head when her agent asked her if she was sleeping with Marcus yet. I think she came on this show with the specific agenda of being the romantic lead - and turning it into another reality show appearance. She calls herself a reality show whore. Well, yup. She was going to hook up with somebody, and I think Chris may have sensed it. Hence his hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I think Adrianne IS a huge attention seeker. Moreso than the whole cast of this Surreal Life, except for Chyna. She even spoke to her manager about resurrecting her 'fame' somehow and he even agreed that dating (or falling in love) with a Brady might be a good idea.
    You speak my thoughts Maveno! I agree with you, I was hesitant to state anything negative about Adrianne because everyone seems to love her so much and I thought my perception was off.

I don't get it.

I never saw her in whatever she was famous for, so maybe I don't know her more endearing qualities like others.

Glad to see I'm not alone in the not-so-loving Adrianne boat. I think Chris will be much happier without her and her Brady-stalking ways

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    You speak my thoughts Maveno! I agree with you, I was hesitant to state anything negative about Adrianne because everyone seems to love her so much and I thought my perception was off.

I don't get it.

I never saw her in whatever she was famous for, so maybe I don't know her more endearing qualities like others.

Glad to see I'm not alone in the not-so-loving Adrianne boat. I think Chris will be much happier without her and her Brady-stalking ways
    Glad to be of service for your thoughts!

At first, I didn't really 'mind' her.. she didn't bug so much. But NOW, now that she's making this whole mustgetChrisBradyinbed an all out assault.. she's grating my nerves!! It's not high school Adrianne.
    How uncomfortable for Chris. Not to mention me, the viewer! I don't like watching her sashay around the house in her revealing house coat, getting drunk and purring on & on about him...and him showing no interest. It's boring.
    Besides, I really DO feel that she's doing it for camera-time attention, not for an actual real relationship.

It's almost like Trishelle (was that her name?) and her 'wild, uncontrollable' urge to always say things to Vanilla Ice about wanting him, needing him, loving him, groping him, etc..etc.. in an earlier Surreal Life. Vanilla had to put his foot down to make her stop, only because..well.. he was married. If he wasn't, I'm sure he would have hit it.

But anyway..yea, Adrianne is reminding me of Trishelle when she acts this way about Chris.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast