+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surreal Lifers on The View Fri. 2/11

Surreal Lifers on The View Fri. 2/11

Just wanted to let you all know that Adrianne, Chris, and Verne are scheduled to be on The View tomorrow (Friday). Should be interesting, huh?!

Man, it's been so quiet in here since there wasn't a show last week. I'm really looking forward to Sunday's new episode where they'll pitch TV show ideas.

As much as I loathe The View :phhht I'll fast forward Tivo to get to the good stuff.

If anyone else watches it, come on back and post your thoughts, k? See ya then!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    Yay, I have today off so I can watch! Eva Longoria is guest hosting today, I believe.

Interesting that Chyna won't be there, especially after her train-wreck interview on Howard Stern last month. I think she is too much of a "loose cannon" for the View, but I would still have liked to see her and the rest of the cast together.
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by PittGrrl04
    Yay, I have today off so I can watch! Eva Longoria is guest hosting today, I believe.

Interesting that Chyna won't be there, especially after her train-wreck interview on Howard Stern last month. I think she is too much of a "loose cannon" for the View, but I would still have liked to see her and the rest of the cast together.
    I think having Verne and Chyna on the show would breaking its liquor budget.

Please post any details after the show is over.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread