+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/30 show discussion

1/30 show discussion

There wasn't a show discussion thread for the 30th, so I thought I would start one!
    Had complete mixed emotions last night with the show. Laughed my head off when Chris farted during meditation. Of course they would have to show it We didn't know at first who did it and Chris puts up his hands like "Well, what are ya gonna do??" Chyna really is pretty without all of that makeup she wears. She's pretty funny too.

I felt quite unsettled at the strip club. Too much info for me. Enough said.
    I really wish everyone would quit calling Chris Peter Brady. It's driving me nuts, and it's probably driving him nuts, especially when Adrienne says "I'm in love with a Brady." Ugh!
    Poor Brat. She is trying so hard not to have fun that she isn't having fun! Too bad because these experiences she could be having seem great and she is missing out. Go home Brat!

I just loved the humming inuendo. (not sure how much I can say without getting in trouble)

Mini-perv passes on a strip club? Wonders never seace, yet he could not take his eyes off America's Top Butt (but then neither could I)

Boy Chyna needs attention (and acohol).. but not as much as Adrianna

Da brat, just Da stop. We get it, your boring, 'nuff said.

Line of the show had to be from Adrianna comparing Marcus and Chris. (one's for 'fun' the other for love)

Speaking of marcus.... good god man stay away from Chyna, she will hurt you.

I found this episode to be creepy. From Verne and the humming, to Chyna giving Jane a lap dance, to Adrienne getting a lap dance. Brat did take part with her roommates, I found it cute when she went and asked Chris questions about his love life for Adrien. Its sad that Adrien, thinks she has to do all of that stuff to get Chris's attention. Not sure what to say, and I'm not sure if my true thoughts would be appropriate for this board. If the episodes continue like last nights, then I don't think I can watch. I felt so uncomfortable.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by luvcures1
    I found this episode to be creepy. From Verne and the humming, to Chyna giving Jane a lap dance, to Adrienne getting a lap dance. Brat did take part with her roommates, I found it cute when she went and asked Chris questions about his love life for Adrien. Its sad that Adrien, thinks she has to do all of that stuff to get Chris's attention. Not sure what to say, and I'm not sure if my true thoughts would be appropriate for this board. If the episodes continue like last nights, then I don't think I can watch. I felt so uncomfortable.
    I agree with you. I didn't mind the humming massage thing. I had forgotten about Brat running up to Chris and asking those questions. It was so 6th grade - ish. I have to keep reminding myself that she is over the legal drinking age, because she sure as heck doesn't act like it. I didn't like the strip club antics either. I was pretty grossed out by Chris getting the dances and Adrienne getting one too and assuming it would turn Chris on I didn't even notice Verne wasn't there until it was pointed out.

America's Next Top Couple

I dunno, Luv, I kind of thought that she may have played the right cards with Chris. After all, she didn't try to get his attention in the first couple of episodes, and he was lackluster about her at best, she just didn't do it for him. Then in this one she turned on the gas and it did definitely get his attention. And since they're still dating, her instincts do seem to have been on the money. Some guys get subtlety, some guys you just gotta slap in face with a fish!

I must say I think that this cast of Surreal Life can do anything, and I will enjoy it.

Last nights episode was awsome! It was full of life & lots of fun!
    At least it wasn't 10 little brats running around screaming . . . .

I think it was totally hot that Cynia gave Jane a lap Dance, they were just playing around, it not like it went any further then a lap dance.

Chris was defenality into adrianne lap dance. WHAT GUY WOULDN'T BE?
    To bad he didn't jump in!

Sometime i love Vern so much, at other points i'm like dude shut up!

Brat is so F-in lame! Just get over yourself. LIVE A LITTLE!

I can't wait for the next episode! I just hope that Adrianne and Chris don't have a major falling out!

That was the greatest epsiode ever.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    That was the greatest epsiode ever.

I loved this episode and can't wait until the next one. Finally, some of the promise offered by the first episode of this season pays off.

I also totally like watching the Adrienne/Chris thing, and I'm not turned off by her "I'm in love with a Brady" comment. It's obvious she was digging on him 'cause he's a great guy and not because she had a thing for Peter Brady way back when. Go Adrienne. He's not married - get him if you think he's yours.

I just caught my recording of this show ... and had a great time. I was really impressed by Christopher's ability to take a few steps back and realize that Adrianne is an attention w**** (But I love it).

I was a little disturbed by Marcus taking interest in China ... maybe he is just bored.

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    I just caught my recording of this show ... and had a great time. I was really impressed by Christopher's ability to take a few steps back and realize that Adrianne is an attention w**** (But I love it).

I was a little disturbed by Marcus taking interest in China ... maybe he is just bored.
    ...or looking for publicity...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast