+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

1/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Wow, Marcus opened his mouth and had something inciteful to say.

Verne, again I don't know if he always says no to things. I guess seeing Carla, on the Amazing Race and her spirit not to let her being a little person stop her from doing things such as riding horses in Eqypt really was inspiring and sometimes I want to give Verne a kick in the butt.

I have seen little 4 and 5 yr old kids ride full grown horses. So I didn't have that much sympathy for Verne, but I will reserve judgement.

Adrianne way to go.

Wow, is Peter Brady/Chris Knight built or what. Very Impressive. Hey all you older guys see what you can do even if when you are over 30.

Really liked the bonfire confessions. Chyna's talking about her insecurities sheds new light as to why she acts how she does. I liked what Chris said to her that she does not have to entertain them all the time. Hope she gets some help.

So very tired of Verne. Should have gotten him a smaller pony, as befits his size. As was stated even 5 year olds can ride horses (ponies).

Branding the calf ... yeah, it was gonna be branded anyway, might as well get a great dinner out of it. The Go-Go who went bye-bye ... sigh.

I'm very impressed with ANTM Adrienne so far.

Chyna: still scary.

Brady: sanest one of the group. How scary is that???

Da Brat and Model guy ... jury's still out on them, although I did enjoy Brat telling Chyna no way she'd ever do her makeup.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

This episode was so much better than last week's installment.

I have mixed feelings about the calf branding. I understand Jane's feelings against it, but I understand the other side too. It was nice to see Adrianne explain her side to Jane, and shared her tent with her afterward.

The campfire was great. Chyna's still scary, but I have a little more respect for her after she talked about her attempted suicide. I hope, for her sake, she has gotten or gets some help.

I especially enjoyed the all-too-brief shots of a shirtless Chris.

Marcus was actually pretty silent about the calf branding considering that he is a very big peta supporter. He didn't want to do it clearly, but he didn't freak out either.

FORT Fanatic
    Along with Vern's small size, he seems to be in a lot of physical pain. I can see why he can't ride a horse!

Verne

I admit the sushi incident and his drunken behavior are creepy. In Verne's defense, however, the guy is only 2' 8'' tall. That's the average size of a 2 year old. He has every right to be concerned for his safety. He tried riding the pony and the larger horse, but it was aparently too painful for him. Give the guy a break.

I can certainly understand Verne's declining to ride the horse . . . as mentioned, the guy is only 2'8", and he at least tried to ride. I wouldn't exactly want to ride around doing the splits for hours, either. As for Charla and her "adventurous spirit," she's waaaay taller than Verne. Riding a horse wouldn't be painful for her.

Plus, I've noticed that he doesn't even straddle his scooter . . . he kneels on it. So I'd wager a guess that he has hip problems going on.

Quote Originally Posted by deny
    Along with Vern's small size, he seems to be in a lot of physical pain. I can see why he can't ride a horse!
    People of Verne's size often have a lot of health problems. A midget's organs are the same size as yours and mine, but they are crammed into a very small body, often creating a lot of health problems.

I have seen little 4 and 5 yr old kids ride full grown horses. So I didn't have that much sympathy for Verne, but I will reserve judgement.
    Verne is much smaller than a four-year-old. It really hit me how tiny he is when one of the others was lifting him out of the car; for one odd moment I wondered why they brought a baby along, and then realized it was Verne.

I don't think I would have been able to brand the cattle, because I would have been uncomfortable doing something that might upset one of the others. However, I'm a little annoyed with the others for giving Adrienne a hard time about branding the calf and then eating the food she won them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast