+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Closed captioning is wrong much of the time so I would not go
    by the closed captioners. There is no way in hell she said
    "yeah, just like that".

Like I said that is just my best guess as to what they said, but
    I definitely know what they did NOT say.
    This is too funny, DD. My husband and I are even arguing about this. I went back and checked yesterday again and again and it REALLY sounds like "Sprout that". Mr. Rump says it's "It's about that" but I really don't think so.

I'm a court reporter, and I know they use reporters for closed captioning, so it's certainly possible they got it wrong. It's just one of those funny things that's bugging the heck outta me cuz I want to know what they said!

I'm still with you, dirtydog! Does anyone else have any idea? I mean, it seemed like a really serious, important scene in the show, very meaningful and touching. Why would they brush over it like that?

I really wanna go camping now.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by abrahammy
    Verne is much smaller than a four-year-old. It really hit me how tiny he is when one of the others was lifting him out of the car; for one odd moment I wondered why they brought a baby along, and then realized it was Verne.
    I kept expecting the people who kept helping him off the horses to pat his bum like you do with a little kid.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Kelly,
    I went back and watched my tape. I use captioning as I lost my hearing but I can see for SURE that Chris did say "about that", i'd bet money on it. I can tell exactly by the shape his mouth makes to form the words. It looked like she said it right back to him but her lip are so distorted, I couldn't read hers well. I agree with your hubby, I also agree something was edited out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    ... It looked like she said it right back to him but her lips are so distorted, I couldn't read hers well. I agree with your hubby, I also agree something was edited out.
    Ain't that the truth? She used to have a pretty mouth, but her lips are really weird now. Thanks so much for your help, Shady64!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

They all wanted her

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    She used to have a pretty mouth, but her lips are really weird now.
    Yeah, I saw her on Whose Line Is It Anyway, and she was pretty. She had a mouth that was actually kind of small and very cute, and all the boys were flirting and drooling. So it's a little shocking to see her mouth now, I hope that it's just injections that will eventually return to normal.

Now Chris, on the other hand....heck, does he even have lips? I can't seem to get past that bod...

Chynna scares me with all that drinking and smoking. I used to think she had a wierd voice but after watching her doing all that drinking I think she is a maintenance alcoholic. This lady needs help. And on top of that to see her and Adrienne doing so much drinking and smoking in the hot tub what if one of them passes out??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123