+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I feel bad for Verne.. he can't do anything with the rest of the cast. And Jane is such a drama queen, it wasn't that serious! I felt bad for Chyna Doll, i love her! i use to watch her back in the day on WWF (WWE) I can't belive she tried to kill her self 6 months ago!

And i thought it was hiliraous when they were camping, and Da Bratt was saying how she would never let Chyna do her make up, she did take it too far though, i think she started hurting Chyna's feelings, but then she said that Chyna is already beautiful, and doesn't need any make-up, so that was nice.

I'm glad Marcus actually had some screentime, i never hear much from him. I thought it was nice of him to say that if a bear was in the area, he would make sure he would have Vernes back, and stand between them.
    Last edited by Alphabet Soup; 01-24-2005 at 04:12 AM.

The branding and Jane... Well I do remember her "I'd rather Go-Go naked then wear fur" PETA campaign with the other girls. But yeah, it had to be done. It was cool she apologized to Jane and let her share the tent.

I too liked the campfire part. Especially the group hug. I laughed when Marcus picked up Verne.

Well, at least this episode didn't SUCK like the last one.

I actually kinda enjoyed the whole camping part. In fact, I have always liked that crazy ass Chyna but now I am liking her even more. She almost made me when she opened up to everyone. You know, she has never done anything really mean to anyone other than being kinda drunk and crazy. The poor woman just craves attention and she needs to just relax a little.

I also like the grouphug part and I really feel that cast is starting to like each other.

Now, I'm actually looking forward to next weeks episode with STRIPPERS!!!

DirtyDog

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Now, I'm actually looking forward to next weeks episode with STRIPPERS!!!
    You Dirty Dog, You!

I really liked this episode. Didn't think I was going to when I saw the previews of the calf branding. I coulda done without that part. But when Adrienne stuck out her butt to Christopher and he pretended to brand her, that was the perfect comic relief I needed. Couldn't stop laughing!

Everyone looked damned hot in their cowboy outfits, too! Wow!

Loved the part around the campfire. Geez, I wanted to BE there, too! Looked like so much fun. I adore this group this season. It's amazing, once you get to know each of the cast members, how your opinions can change. Even Da Brat is growing on me. I still think she's rude and snotty, but she did make me laugh when she said, "Miss Thang, you'll neveh, eveh, eveh, eveh, eveh, eveh, eveh, eveh, eveh, eveh, do my makeup ..." Chyna was a good sport about it, too.

I'm burnin' out my Tivo trying to figure out what Christopher says to Chyna when he tells her, "There are times to be an entertainer and there are times ...." then Chyna says something and Chris repeats it. What'd they say? It's driving me crazy!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Kelly,

After Chyna tells everyone about her recent suicide attempt, Chris said to her "I wish that you could be comfortable enough to know that you don't have to be entertaining. There are times to be an entertainer and there are times to just be." After what appears like some sort of an edit, she then says what sounds like "Sprout that" and he laughingly responds "Yeah, sprout that"

I am not sure what that means but perhaps an inside joke. Something that we probably didn't get to see is my best guess.

Anyway, I don't know if that helps but that is how I saw it.

DirtyDog

.... she then says what sounds like "Sprout that" and he laughingly responds "Yeah, sprout that"
    Awww, thanks DD! You're so sweet. I played it over and over again and just couldn't get it. Is "sprout that" some new phrase? I feel old.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Kelly,

After Chyna tells everyone about her recent suicide attempt, Chris said to her "I wish that you could be comfortable enough to know that you don't have to be entertaining. There are times to be an entertainer and there are times to just be." After what appears like some sort of an edit, she then says what sounds like "Sprout that" and he laughingly responds "Yeah, sprout that"

I am not sure what that means but perhaps an inside joke. Something that we probably didn't get to see is my best guess.

Anyway, I don't know if that helps but that is how I saw it.

DirtyDog
    I watch the show in Closed captioning and it she said "just that" and he said "yeah, just like that". Kind of matter of factly said. At least that is what the captioner had typed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    I watch the show in Closed captioning and it she said "just that" and he said "yeah, just like that". Kind of matter of factly said. At least that is what the captioner had typed.
    Ahhhh, okay. Thanks, Shady! My TV is old and I don't think I have a CC option, but I can't wait to get one someday, cuz there are soooo many times I'd like to use it! I mean, I must have rewound this part 20 times and still couldn't get it.

DirtyDog, Sprout that, darlin! *doing our secret handshake*

Snoozin' on the beach
    Rumpshaker,
    Though its not always exact (even they can't tell sometimes lol) its pretty close. As far as I know all TV's made over 13 " AND made after 1992 were supposed to be able to get closed caption. My brother didn't even know he had it until I showed him. We had to go through a million remote buttons to find it in the menu but it was there lol

Kelly,

Sprout that!!!

Closed captioning is wrong much of the time so I would not go
    by the closed captioners. There is no way in hell she said
    "yeah, just like that".

Like I said that is just my best guess as to what they said, but
    I definitely know what they did NOT say.

DirtyDog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast