+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 3 spoilers

Episode 3 spoilers

caught it this morning...it was great! Especially when Adrianne felt bad for hurting Jane and cried..then gave her half of her prize...is it just me, or did everyone end up eating the steak and Lobster Adrianne won...after complaining about how she won it??????

Hey Carl - you are right - everyone got the meal. I thought this episode was much better than the day care night mare episode. Did you notice how much booze they poured on the steak?! This episode everyone kind of came together as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    : This episode everyone kind of came together as friends.
    Very bittersweet, today's episode...very sad to me that Chyna feels closer to these people than her friends/family now but glad she became appreciative of her time there with them

On the other hand, that was some song at the end that Jane and Adrianne were singing

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    I thought this episode was much better than the day care night mare episode.
    Most definitely better than last weeks! Vern is really making an effort to fit in more, heck everybody was by the end of the show, but Vern knowing that he wouldn't be able to ride with the group yet still trying is a big change from the Vern in the first couple of episodes. It was really nice to watch them bond at the campfire as well and everybody put their thoughts out there and nobody else got upset about it (like DaBrat's comments to Chyna). Good times for all!

And next week things get all wild so that should be really fun too!

+ Reply to Thread