+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Surreal Life 1/16: A Surreal Let Down

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    He says, “Sweet.” Wow. If I were there, I would hand the man a bottle of disinfectant and a scrub brush and tell him to get his “sweet” ass into the weight room to clean the “toilet.”

The remaining time is spent with the children circling a fearful Verne on his scooter. They surround him and scream at him as they throw a big green rubber ball at his head – which nearly knocks him from his seat. It is truly an odd site to watch these kids, who are almost twice Verne’s size, circle him and scream. So what does Verne do? Naturally, he screams back. And now I’m scared.
    Hilarious!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I finally got to see the episode... i think it was better due to reading your cap first I think that's the way I'l do it from now on
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Well, it looks like I didn't miss anything. Thanks for your wonderful recap, sher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12