+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

This epi wasnt near as exciting than last week, but I'll stay tuned in. I want to see the Chris/Adriane love connection, especially after he basically called her young and immature (but in a nice way) last nite. I'm guessing he doesnt care how immature/young she is in the sack so long as she's of legal age.

Yeah, last night's episode was pretty boring. I give Verne a lot of credit though for understanding how kids might view him and be scared of him- he is probably used to it. I don't blame him for hanging back- plus he can't do too much. I was ticked at the kids who were throwing the ball at him though- that was just terrible and someone else should have taken the kids away. He could have really been hurt.
    It seems like Verne won't be having too much experience on this show since he can't do too much. (Just wondering- can he walk?)

I agree, last night's episode wasn't that exciting.

what's up with Mini-me's refusal to help clean up?

how annoying is Chyna? she is so gross.

Mini-Me didn't clean up because he felt like CRAP all day after his previous nights escapades. Frankly, the little guy was lucky to be standing up!

I think Chyna is crazy COOL!!! She was over the top and clearly playing it up for the cameras but I still like her.

DirtyDog

Wasn't as great as the previous episode, but it was funny nonetheless.

Thirty minutes, was it? Gah. Being new to the show I thought it would be a full hour.

Well.

The tattoo on Adrienne's arm really struck me. The screencaps on the board for the first episode (which are awesome, by the way) don't show it. I wonder where'd it come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Verg
    Wasn't as great as the previous episode, but it was funny nonetheless.

Thirty minutes, was it? Gah. Being new to the show I thought it would be a full hour.

Well.

The tattoo on Adrienne's arm really struck me. The screencaps on the board for the first episode (which are awesome, by the way) don't show it. I wonder where'd it come from?
    maybe she let a kid draw it on her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123