+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    Chyna continues to scare me more and more.
    You ain't kidding. This lady is on something. Either lay down the bottle or stop snorting that crack. It's sad too cuz I used to admire her a few years ago. Now......she's just plain weird.

Chyna was so bizarre. I assume they screen them for drugs...uh, right?

I forgot the shows are only a half hour, and was kinda disappointed.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I don't find chyna weird, she's obviously on something and i can understand that. She definitely drinks and she's probably delusional. Let's not forget that not long ago she had alot of money and was very popular. She had a fan base that saw her twice a week and she was at the top of her game. That is no longer in her life. I feel bad for her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I was expecting an hour long show too.

Did you see how Verne almost fell off his scooter by that little girl throwing the ball at him?

Is it me, or is this show becoming a) more predicatable, b) more scripted, c) more boring, or d) all the above?

This episode was about nothing, except Adrienne running around while everyone else just hung around making fun of her efforts to make money for the charity.

This is just a very apathetic season.

Pretty Funny Episode

Da Brat is slowy but surly making me hate her.. Why was she geting mad at Adrianne For watching the kids? she seemed to be the only one Doing her jobI did not get that at all..

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    is it just me...or did Adrianne suddenly have this HUGE tattoo on her arm? Big crazy stuff. Where did that come from? She seemed to be overloaded with child stress! i know what thats like! anyway...Chyna is officially the strangest person EVER. inside and out, she frightens me. I would have shot her
    I noticed that also. If you look real close, it looks hand drawn with a marker.

Chyna, wow..... talk about possing for the camera. (either that or she was higher than

The first episode was great, this one was bland. I did feel sorry for mini-AAA

Adrianne is what 19, 20 years old. I thought she did a great job of keeping the kids entertained. Outside of Jane putting on makeup did anyone else really do anything.

Oh yeah the Da Brat did what she always did, got out of there. This woman is so anti social it is ridiculous.

In the first episode someone asked Adrianne how models kept so thin and she said that most had eating disorders. But don't a lot smoke? As per Adrianne. For someone as fit and toned as she is it is a shame to see her smoking, I hope she knows what that stuff is doing to her lungs and skin. Smoking turns a woman's skin to leather.

i thought the second episode was pretty lame. nothing happened worth even mentioning imvho. i figured that the first epi was too good to be true and that the remaining epis would be boring.

The funniest moment for me: Jane asking the kids if they wanted a cocktail.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast