+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adrianne comments on cast

Not where I want

Adrianne comments on cast

This interview is on EW.com...has great pictures of the cast...and Adrianne gives the scoop on them!
    Adriannes thoughts on the cast

The Big Brother House
    Thanks so much for the link!

Here is what Adrianne said:

About Da Brat: ''Brat's from my town [Joliet, Ill.], so we felt a little J-town connection from the beginning. It's not the nicest of towns. I'm glad I wasn't in her firing scope, if you know what I'm saying.''

About Christopher Knight: ''Christopher is sooo cute. I have a huge, huge crush on him and he's one year older than my mother. The second he took off his shirt, he gave Marcus competition.''

About Jane Wiedlim: ''Her age didn't even hit me until after the first week. She looks damn good for her age. I said we were separated at birth. She said, 'Only I was born in the 1800s.'''

About Marcus: ''Yum! But nothing happened between he and I. We're like brother and sister, besides the occasional leg humping he would give me here and there. [The women] liked to observe him on the treadmill. We'd eat popcorn and watch him while we drank.''

About Chyna: ''I actually was a little intimidated when I saw her, 'cause I was like, 'Here we go, some chick that's going to kick my a-- if I don't give her her way,' but she's actually a little pussycat.''

About Verne: ''Verne wasn't always a team player, but he's the biggest pervert, so I was the one that had to take one for the team and coax him out of his room with a little bit of cleavage or a flash of some leg and be like, 'Come on, Verne.'''

About Herself: ''I question my sanity at times. I don't think anybody there was sane in any sense of the word. We all said we left with our one last shred of dignity.''

like brother and sister, besides the occasional leg humping he would give me here and there.
    lmao, that just cracked me up

+ Reply to Thread