+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Surreal Life 1-09: The Mini-Me That Had Too Many

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Great recap. I normally don't watch this show, but caught some of it. It was enough to peak my interest. I think I will be watching faithfully now. Looks like there are going to be some really good confrontations!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Brava, Sher! What can I say, you did a fantastic job recapping one of the funniest hours of reality tv I've ever witnessed. You captured every crazy moment without missing a beat, and thanks for telling us to watch the show because I finally caught a rerun of the premiere and I was crying-laughing, it was so frickin' funny. Hope that the rest of the season can keep up with this opener, though I know whatever happens your recaps will rock!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bof_Cof
    Then the show breaks into a 9 frame shot like the brady bunch with verne in a wig.
    I saw it again, and Vern was wearing his baseball hat & sunglasses up on the bill.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh thanks, you know I was wondering what Verne looked like, because when I saw that part on TV, he was covered up by that goldarned VH1 symbol. I hate those little station symbols, they get in the way, like when the address label on a magazine I subscribe to covers up something cool.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I know! It was for me too...but I got all close and squinted! I hate those things that cover more than half the screen.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The funniest season opener!

Great recap Sher!! You've captured it.

It was indeed the funniest show, I've told all my friends, co-workers and a couple strangers to at least watch the season opener...seeing Verne naked and the look on Da Brat's face was priceless
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345